fell off wagon!!! anyone want to start a 50 lb group?

Options
Fell off the wagon HARD! I got careless and not only did I put back on the 18 pounds that I had lost but an extra 2!!! AARGH!! Is there anyone out there who has a weight loss goal of 50 pounds (or more) and would like to stard a group thread with weekly weigh-ins?? I'm real good at supporting others, just not so good doing it for myself :cry: I need accountability partners!

p.s. - it was sooooo depressing to see my little froggy slide way back over to the left *sniff* *sniff*

Replies

• prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I totally am in the same boat...I need to lose about at least 50, and I've gained back 20. We can do this, we just have to keep ourselves accountable! You're braver than me, I didn't want to put my weight gain back in, but I think that's what's allowing me to make my excuses. I'll do it today and we will start losing weight!
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im kinda in the same boat. I broke my foot and couldnt really do anything all my food was prepared for me so I just had to deal with it. Im getting back on track now and very determined!!!! I want to lose 75 in total have lost 5 already so I'd be up for joining you! :)
  • anthrochix
    Options
    Wow! Responses! Prettylyzard, we are definitely in the same boat! And Frecklelip, congrats on the 5 so far. Looks like you are leading our little pack! Does Monday work for you guys as weigh in day?
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Yea monday is fine with me. :) Lets hope we can keep it up! :)
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i will join! i have 50, at least, 60 at most, to loose and i am just starting. what day will be our "weigh in" day?
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    nevermind- monday weigh in. got it!! :)
  • trendiemom
    Options
    I totally need this!!! I am in.
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Yay more people!! Im getting so excited now!! :bigsmile:
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    count me in :)
  • kimmysue
    kimmysue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I have about 70lbs to lose. I am trying to focus on smaller goals, like just reaching a 10lb loss, so I am not overwhelmed. I actually joined three months ago, but it wasn't until yesterday that I really started to log my food and exercise. I think having others to encourage (and be encouraged by!) will be great!!
  • anthrochix
    Options
    Dang! I think we might have started something, ladies! I think the best way to keep this thread updated is to copy/paste the info and everyone can update at first weigh in. I'll start:

Anthrochix (Shannan) Start weight 207 1/2 left to goal 59 1/2
  • trendiemom
    Options
    trendiemom (Peyton) Start weight 210
    80 lbs. to goal
  • kimmysue
    kimmysue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    kimmysue (Kim)
    Start weight: 201 lbs
    71 to goal weight
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Frecklelip(lindsey): Start Weight: 210
    Goal Weight: 140
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm definately in!! I've lost 14 pounds so far, need to lose another 45-50 pounds to reach my 135-140 goal!

Start weight - 185 pounds
    Goal weight - 135-140 pounds
  • anthrochix
    Options
    Update away, ladies! (I can't figure out how to copy/paste a chart so it stays pretty) :bigsmile:

Name Start weight Current weight (9/6) +/- Pounds to go
    anthrochix (Shannan) 207.5 59.5
    trendiemom (Peyton) 210 80
    kimmysue (Kim) 201 71
    Frecklelip(Lindsey) 210 70
    Mahs1 185 50
    amandapoind 50-60
    prettylyzard 50
    michelletr

I'm already inspired to go for a walk after work today.:flowerforyou:
  • anthrochix
    Options
    dagnabbit! it messed up! grrrr!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    The best thing I can tell you is get your MIND in the right state. =] I have lost 55lbs after my 1st child who is ONLY a year old. I am actually 15lbs lighter now than when I got pregnant. So get your mind prepared to do the work, then all you have to do is get up and do something. Obviously the eating part is harder. I got on WW's and lost most of my weight, BUT this is alot like WW's! You have tons of support here.

Also, take pictures every month. That way you can SEE your results and the lbs falling off. Nothing more motivating than seeing your own pictures of yourself looking and feeling better! GOOD LUCK!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Name Start weight Current weight (9/6) +/- Pounds to go
    anthrochix (Shannan) 207.5 59.5
    trendiemom (Peyton) 210 80
    kimmysue (Kim) 201 71
    Frecklelip(Lindsey) 210 70
    Mahs1 185 50
    amandapoind 50-60
    prettylyzard 50
    michelletr 184(SW), 179(CW), 59(pounds to go)
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Name | Start weight | Current weight (9/6) | +/- Pounds to go
    anthrochix (Shannan) = (SW), 207.5(CW), 59.5(pounds to go)
    trendiemom (Peyton) = (SW), 210(CW), 80(pounds to go)
    kimmysue (Kim) = (SW), 201(CW), 71(pounds to go)
    Frecklelip(Lindsey) = 215(SW), 210(CW), 70(pounds to go)
    Mahs1 = (SW), 185(CW), 50(pounds to go)
    amandapoind 50-60
    prettylyzard 50
    michelletr 184(SW), 179(CW), 59(pounds to go)