fell off wagon!!! anyone want to start a 50 lb group?

Options

Replies

• Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    amandapoind (amanda)/ (SW)= 215, (CW)= 210, 50-60 (pounds to go)
  • nijeka
    Options
    I'd love to join in your group too!!!

nijeka (Sue)/ (SW)= 240, (CW)= 235, (Goal Weight)= 150 (85 pounds to go) WOW, I have a long way to go!!
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How is everyone today??? :drinker:
  • MeganKS
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 50lbs so I'm more than willing to be apart of that group.

:)
  • twilightteamedward
    Options
    Can i join please? I only found this site last night but it looks really good.

My name is Carol. Start weight 253 :noway: and my long term target is 140.

1976864.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Welcome guys! Hey Carol Im pretty much want to hit 140 also im at 210 at the mo which does not feel nice!! :sad: But we can help each other. u both prob read that we are weighin in each monday.
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Of course we can all do it - at my heaviest I was 201 pounds and have managed to get down to 185. Just need to lose these 40-50 more pounds. Hopefully weigh in on Monday will be good! xx
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Hey guys can we maybe change the weigh in day to a Thursday or Friday? Think it would be better than a Monday. I know I am usually not feeling too great about the weekend food intake on a Monday and I have fogotten by Thursday or Friday! :laugh:
    Just a suggestion.......if not no worries! :tongue:
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    thats fine w/ me- what i have been doing is weighing on monday (to keep me accountable for the weekend) and then again on friday (to keep me in check for the week). seems to be working for right now.... i dont think we need to post all that though. whatever day is fine with me though.
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Maybe we could even just say for the week Aug30th to Sep 5th and then everyone can weigh in on whatever day they like during the week and post it. :smile:
  • gussy77
    Options
    I'd love to join you all (CW 180, GW 130) Best of luck to everyone!!
  • kimmysue
    kimmysue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A Friday weigh in would be fine with me. Whatever the group wants. I was going to weigh in tomorrow morning anyway, just to see how my week has gone. But I can weigh in on Monday too!
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Hi All!!!!

Well I decided to weigh in this morning and what a lovely surprise I got! I was down 7lbs!!!! :noway: Its such a great start to my weekend now and great incentive for me to keep up the effort I have been putting in. I am soooooo happy! :bigsmile:

I hope all your weigh ins go as good as mine did!! :flowerforyou:

Lindsey
    xoxo

Frecklelip(Lindsey) = 215(SW), 203(CW), 63(pounds to go)
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well yay I have lost 1lb since Monday so thats def a gd start! Am back into my exercise and dieting properly now, had a bit of a plateau in July and August, luckily didn't put any weight on though!

So SW 185 CW 184
    44 lbs to go! xx
  • kimmysue
    kimmysue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and lost 3.5 lbs!! What a motiviation for me to be good this weekend (and exercise this weekend!!).

201 (SW), 197.5 (CW), 67.5 (pounds to go)
  • anthrochix
    Options
    Howdy everyone!! I've gotten an invitation from "bossymommy" (Jacey) through my posts and she has graciously offered to be blogmaster of a weekly accountability group like ours. The blog will be separate from the MFP forums and, I think it might be a fun way to encourage one another. It would involve weekly (Friday) weigh-ins via a PICTURE of the scale (to keep us accountable). I think it is a great idea! I suggest if you are interested that you try adding bossymommy as a friend and letting her know you're interested in joining the blog group.

kimmysue, frecklelips and mahs1 - WAY TO GO!!! It certainly looks like you are right on track! I can't wait until we all start hitting the big numbers - GO US!
  • ajkebluegirl
    ajkebluegirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to join. I have been over weight for 5 years now (since i was 12) and really want to lose weight but need motivation. Im trying to go from 183 to 125

1399075.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • XFreckle_LipX
    Options
    Way to go everyone on the loses looks like this little group of ours is off to a good start! :happy:

ANTHROCHIX I have added bossymommy so I am up for that. Totally forgot to send a note letting her know who I was but hopefully she will see this and realise. :tongue:

How was everyones weekend? I was pretty great food wise but alcohol on Saturday night I always go overboard when I am out with friends and I never get online over the weekend! :grumble: Ahh well another day another lb!! lol

Welcome Ajkebluegirl also! :drinker:
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    OMG perfect! I've been looking for a group that weighs in on Mondays =) besides i got over 50lbs to lose!

Can i join?
  • ajkebluegirl
    ajkebluegirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 180 today. There is a website i like a lot http://www.nowloss.com/how-to-lose-50-pounds-fast-in-5-months.htm you can use it with this website
    :love: