Non-Food Rewards

Options
13»

Replies

• LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Massage / facial / sauna or steam room session are my favs.

Some bright pretty fragranced flowers, and they usually last 2-3weeks.

Night out at the movies (with your own healthy snacks of course) ... that's my treat this week :flowerforyou:
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    A small sports car. Depending on budget there's Miata, Nissan 380z, Lotus Elise, or Porsche. Once you can be comfortable in those you've lost weight and you're in shape. Especially the Miata or the Lotus.
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Love the ideas here! Once I got to onederland, my "big" reward was horseback riding lessons--I was finally under the weight limit for most barns. That has turned into a full blown, once a week obsession, which has also inspired me to start c25k and hitting the gym more in the hopes of increasing my stamina and strength.

My ultimate reward when I hit my goal weight (or close to it) is a horseback riding vacation. Will probably be another couple years, but I so look forward to it.
  • poe101
    poe101 Posts: 3
    Options
    How about some type of a charm bracelet that represents your loss so that you could wear and have your accomplishments with you.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I did this the last time I got serious, though I did them a bit further apart. I did a mani/pedi as the first one, a ceramic companion cube cookie jar for healthy snacks for the second one, a t-shirt in a smaller size for the third one, a pair of combat boots for the fourth one and unfortunately for me, I didn't get much farther than that before I backslid. You could do different articles of clothing or jewelry in smaller sizes, shoes, spa days, day trips or vacations. Whatever it is that you would consider a treat that is not food related.

<3 a ceramic companion cube cookie jar