Turbo Fire-Fresh Start on 9/6/10

Options
A couple of us Turbo Fire junkies who have kind of gotten off schedule are starting fresh on Monday 9/6/2010. I'll bump this a couple times to make sure I catch everyone that post at different times of the day. Who wants in???

Replies

• SamanthaT01
    SamanthaT01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I fell off track and have to lose about 25 pounds now. Ther are only 4 months left of this year and I intend on making it work!! If I get ambitious I might do workout tonight but I have a wedding to go to tomorrow so I don't know what last minute errands tonight brings.

getting excited!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm within 10 lbs of my final goal but I'm thinking I really could lose more. Are we ever done yet???
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    bump
  • tg123tg
    Options
    May I join??? I'm still waiting for my package but it should be here any day.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    May I join??? I'm still waiting for my package but it should be here any day.

Absolutely! I'm ready to get back at it. You are going to love, love, love it. I lost 9" the first month.
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm in I have 10lbs to lose and planned on starting tomarrow. I have done all the measurements and took pictures.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I'm in I have 10lbs to lose and planned on starting tomarrow. I have done all the measurements and took pictures.
    Great. The measurements really tell the tale on your weight loss.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Fire 30 today. Burned 279 calories....on FIYAH!!!
  • SamanthaT01
    Options
    Fire 30 today. Burned 279 calories....on FIYAH!!!

Great Job! I'll be doing my workout this evening... getting excited!
  • Roxie65
    Options
    Good Afternoon,

I did Fire 30 this morning and Stretch 10. These workouts are longer than they say they are.

Stats:
    42 min
    315 cals burned.

Stretch 10
    12 min
    55 cals burned.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Good Afternoon,

I did Fire 30 this morning and Stretch 10. These workouts are longer than they say they are.

Stats:
    42 min
    315 cals burned.

Stretch 10
    12 min
    55 cals burned.

Awesome work, Yeah some of them are long and some are shorter I believe.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    HIIT15 today...burned 144 calories. My calories are high today so I did a walk on the treadmill for 20 bringing my total burn to 323. Hope everyone has a great high intensity, low calorie day!
  • dzdame
    Options
    I have been looking at both Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme for months now, but just can't afford to buy them right now..My family will get me one of them for X-mas, so just wondering which one to get??? My goal is to lose the last 10-15 lbs and tone up, so what do people recommend, if I have to choose? Thanks so much!
  • SamanthaT01
    Options
    Hi!!

Been crazy busy so i am just catching up on all my logging now.

DId HIIT 15 and Stretch 10 and burned 235 calories. Just booked a cruise for 10/18 and would love to lose a few pounds by then.

Have a great day!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I've not done Chalene Extreme but there are several people on here that have. Turbo Fire is intense cardio for weightloss...not so much for muscle building. I've got to start the muscle work. I'm looking a little flabby now that I'm almost 20 down...time to tone up.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Changing my rest day to Saturday so I did Fire 30 today and I have yoga tonight..whew hew...love yoga in the classroom setting.
  • Roxie65
    Options
    Good Morning,

Last night I did TF HiiT 15 and Stretch 10 still need to learn the moves to get a good caloried burn. I also did STS Med Ball Abs.

Stats:
    114 cals burned. Eating was horrible yesterday and the bosses brought cupcakes today, will it ever stop.
    Stretch
    51 cals burned.
    Abs
    60 cals burned.

Tonite I am going to do KCMs 30mins to Muscle Definition.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Good Morning,

Last night I did TF HiiT 15 and Stretch 10 still need to learn the moves to get a good caloried burn. I also did STS Med Ball Abs.

Stats:
    114 cals burned. Eating was horrible yesterday and the bosses brought cupcakes today, will it ever stop.
    Stretch
    51 cals burned.
    Abs
    60 cals burned.

Tonite I am going to do KCMs 30mins to Muscle Definition.

Just say no to the cupcakes!!! It's hard but you can do it. I turned down old fashioned stack cake yesterday, my all time favorite cake that my grandmother used to make me.
  • Tricia82
    Options
    I'm sorry I am new to the mfp and was wondering how exactly do I join a thread?:blushing: Or do I just search it all the time and post on it?
  • Roxie65
    Options
    Tonite I did 3T Totally Tubular Turbo I didn't do the abs because I worked them last night. I only ate 1 cupcake that didn't taste that great.

Stats:
    27 min
    10 in the zone
    118 min hr
    145 max hr
    132 cals burned.