......I ate the whole thing

Options

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every time I go out to eat with Hubs - thankfully it's only a couple times a year! He loves trying new things so we usually get a couple appetizers, a couple drinks, and then our entrees and once in a while we'll completely stuff ourselves by sharing a dessert. I swear you could roll us home after that! I think the last time we went my calorie total was somewhere around 2000. LOL!
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I could eat an entire family-sized bag of ruffled potato chips and a container of onion dip in a day.

Love that onion dip. I am so with you.
    Last year, at a barbeque. I ate a whole leg of lamb....I watched it on the spit and my mouth watered. It came off and into my body. I may have caused a spectacle of myself.

It was so darn good, just some salt pepper and rosemary. I couldn't move after that.

We could soo be friends. I love some lamb. Yummm
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Doritos Tangy Cheesy (family bag) with a tub of Philadelphia
    1900+ cal, OMG 135g of fat

I'm going away now, this thread is giving me ideas :-o
    I can't buy cookies or i'll eat the whole bag. I have no self control with cookies I only buy the little packs with 2 in them if I want a cookie

Same.

Also crisps (chips, for the Americans). If I buy a big bag I will eat the whole thing. In fact put any kind of snack food in front of me and I'll eat all of it until I feel ill.

Situation avoidance is key.

I think I had a tub of Haagen Dazs afterwards
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    An entire can of Spam, cut into slabs and turned into a SPAMbluecheesebaconburger. Another shining example of "Just because WVPrankster can, doesn't mean he should."
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of pop chips. YUM
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I could also easily eat a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's. Barely even touches the sides. Half Baked is my favourite.
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    When I was in college, apparently I thought that the only thing that could keep me focused while studying for an exam was an entire box of cheez-itz or a whole bag or sour cream and onion chips. ...so thankful I changed!

You're so silly.
    Everyone knows that M&M's are the proper study food.
  • EponineLove
    Options
    Once ate a whole jar of Nutella with a spoon. It was beautiful for the first at 5 mouthfuls then It became uncomfortable but I just couldn't stop.

That was when I was practically starving myself and I just broke and binged. One of my lowests and I'm not letting it happen again.
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I ate the biggest Rib Eye you've ever seen (20 oz) and drank 375 ml of Baileys Irish Cream in an hour.
    Enough calories and fat for an entire week!

Ugh:ohwell:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    The entire jar of peanutbutter... That's 3460 calories.

Next time share...I have chocolate to go with :yumface:
  • prime853
    prime853 Posts: 519
    Options
    9 pancakes
    2 sausage and egg mcmuffins
    1 large iced coffee frappe
    2 mchicken burgers
    1 large fries
    1 large diet coke

all in one sitting at McDonald's on boxing day
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Always pizza. I never understand why a serving is a half pizza or even one slice in some cases. Pizza. I can eat a whole large one, plus dough balls, plus chicken wings...

I'm surprised I'm only 20-30lbs overweight!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    There was a time when I would buy two boxes of swiss rolls. I would keep one in the cabinet and one I would hide. And, I would replace the ones I ate from the cabinet from my hidden box...or just trade the whole box out once I finished eating them all so my family didn't know I was eating them all. That stopped when I went shopping one day and there was an enormous woman on an electric cart blocking the swiss rolls. She was loading them into her cart and I saw my future (it wasn't pretty either).
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    been there, done that.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    There was a time when I would buy two boxes of swiss rolls. I would keep one in the cabinet and one I would hide. And, I would replace the ones I ate from the cabinet from my hidden box...or just trade the whole box out once I finished eating them all so my family didn't know I was eating them all. That stopped when I went shopping one day and there was an enormous woman on an electric cart blocking the swiss rolls. She was loading them into her cart and I saw my future (it wasn't pretty either).

My Gawd, this is ingenious! I'm so going to get fat(ter) now.
  • Wifey7891
    Options
    Kraft Mac and cheese. I don't buy them too often anymore because I can never limit to one serving, I always eat the entire box :b
  • Quantumanthem
    Options
    Hmmm okay during one sitting.. I have eaten... WAIT FOR IT okay I tend to start healthy
    1. 2 bowls of salad leaves with raw salmon, avocado, dressing, hardboiled egg, handful of buckwheat noodles
    2. carton of yoghurt 170grams with 20 almonds
    3. a piece of toast with honey and peanut butter
    4. another piece of toast with smoked salmon and margarine
    5. another piece of toast with margarine and honey
    6. a WHOLE PACKET of grainwaves (the big ones lol)
    7. 1 waffle cone with mint and chocolate ice cream
    8. 1 slice of american cheesecake

Okay I will stop there.. OH MY GAWWWD lol NEVER AGAIN
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a whole box of ding dongs before.

Whole box of Kraft Macaroni and cheese also.

I would also have a very very very BIG bowls of cereal, too.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    a whole quart of bryers caramel praline crunch...burp!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Fried wonton with a large order of beef chow fun washed down with a 12-pack and some wine. (srs)
    Do I win?