......I ate the whole thing

Options

Replies

• jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Umm ..sinful confession, one time I attended buffet, company sponsored

I ate 3 plate of lamb slices (spit-roast & self carving),beef chunks cooked with curry, a bowl of green salad, american cheesecake,baked cheesecake& 3 scoops of ice-cream..washed down with sodas

I sure can eat a whole lot..if I didnt learn how to control my huge appetite.

Next day..I ended up with stomachache, fever..due to OVER EATING of meats.. never again I gonna do that to make myself suffer
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    when I binge I tend to eat with variation.
    but sometimes I will tell myself only half, look down and see I ate the whole sub. I can polish off a lot of Oreos but not the whole box. lots of chips or pretzels. bag of poppedcorn. smaller things. three pieces of pizza, 2 of pie. okay I lose this competition.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Fried wonton with a large order of beef chow fun washed down with a 12-pack and some wine. (srs)
    Do I win?
    with that 12 pack I'm sure you did
  • wolfljsh
    Options
    Oh, goodness! Oatmeal creme pies are my nemesis. I can (and have, but not lately, thankfully) easily eat a whole box in one day. Those and the evil Girl Scout Cookies - Samosas and Thin Mints.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    An entire cheesecake. It didn't stay down. I was doing that whole mindless eating and watching tv thing. Lesson learned. Don't watch tv while I eat, and don't eat directly from the plate. Cut a slice and see how you feel afterwards!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    A whole big bag of Doritos !! My oh my all that salt !!! I guess thats how I ended up on this board :( I could always walk away from sugar but never the chips !

Yup anything salty, love salty I can eat a whole big bag of chips in one sitting. :ohwell:
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    a dozen mini red velvet cupcakes, and about half a dozen mini apple cinnamon spiced cupcakes -- i had to share those with my sweety otherwise I probably would've eaten all of them too!
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Most breakfast cereal comes in a single serving box, not many people are aware of that. Also a large pizza is a single serving as well.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    An entire box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts... then I ended up getting temporary irregular heartbeats from all the chocolate. Never want to do that again.
  • feast4_dabeast
    Options
    I am proud of everything I eat :)
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    12 years ago in high school while on a gaming binge:

12 cans of Red Flash and an entire pot of Nutella

I was skinny then, I could do it.. but thinking back on it is just gross XD
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    a whole pie
  • _Fenrir_
    _Fenrir_ Posts: 471
    Options
    My last blowout on NYE before cutting phase, i craved garlic bread with cheese, so ate 15inch one.
  • PaleoChocolateBearJr
    Options
    Large Papa John's Pizza and Cookie, I was only not proud because it was Papa John's
  • _Fenrir_
    _Fenrir_ Posts: 471
    Options
    Large Papa John's Pizza and Cookie, I was only not proud because it was Papa John's

^ Thumbs up ^
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Oh this happened on multiple occasions. An entire box of zebra cakes. An entire extra large pizza. An entire bag on Funyuns… The list could probably go on.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I ate a four serving plate of Carne Asada Fries...it's grilled steak, sour cream, guacamole, beans, cheese, smothered over a pile of fries.

I had this last night....1500 calories worth.

MG_1272.jpg
  • PaleoChocolateBearJr
    Options
    ^^^That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    ^^^That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen

Impressive numbers on your PR's bro...
  • FJunkie
    FJunkie Posts: 74
    Options
    750 g Nutella jar with pancakes , waffles and some nuts and vanilla ice cream on top .. Heavenly