Happy Pumpkin Spice Latte Day!

Options
13»

Replies

• vjade
    vjade Posts: 27
    Options
    Anything with Pumpkin and I'm sold. Anyone know how many Carbs are in that ?
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    A recipe for pumpkin mousse was posted not long ago on MFP and I've already made it twice for dessert - such a delicious treat and less than 150 calories!!

Check it out here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/118161-pumpkin-mousse-made-with-greek-yogurt-145-cal

If you are craving that pumpkin pie taste without all the fat and sugar, this is definitely the way to go. The servings are HUGE and so worth it. A really tasty, sweet breakfast too if you're up for it :D
  • joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love all the pumpkin stuff! YUMMY!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    That mousse recipe sounds freaking good! Is it strange that I'm thinking it would be yummy to take a tablespoon or two of it and mix it into some coffee or hot chocolate?
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    That mousse recipe sounds freaking good! Is it strange that I'm thinking it would be yummy to take a tablespoon or two of it and mix it into some coffee or hot chocolate?

Hmm... The yogurt could separate in hot liquid, so be careful with that. Could end up being a disaster! But honestly try the mousse! I have mine with 1tsp of walnuts and it makes for a really filling breakfast on days where I want a special treat!
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips I will have to try those...

;-)
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

Hmm... The yogurt could separate in hot liquid, so be careful with that. Could end up being a disaster! But honestly try the mousse! I have mine with 1tsp of walnuts and it makes for a really filling breakfast on days where I want a special treat!

Right...yogurt and hot liquid probably wouldn't mix well. The diet version of cool whip plus pumpkin puree would probably work better. :laugh: