My 30 Day Shred Reults With Pictures

Options
1235»

Replies

• Kiayaxo
    Kiayaxo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well done! I didn't see nearly as good results as you, you've worked so hard!
  • sajero2
    sajero2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is a significant change in only a month!
  • Amanda0984
    Amanda0984 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO SEE!!!!

I'm hitting day 6 of level 2 tomorrow. I did 10 days on level 1. Some days I look in the mirror and think......hmmmm maybe i'm changing, but then others i think is this making a difference?? But then again, i'm only half way through.

I bought her collection; 30 DS, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Six Week Six Pack and No more trouble zones. I'm enjoying 30DS so much, i'll definitely do this a few times this year.

Massive well done on your achievement.
  • kaleeann1
    Options
    You look great! OMG - what a transformation! I have the 30DS and Ripped in 30, but like you said, I never finished it. this is truly inspirational for me to get moving!
    thanks for sharing!!! :-)
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    How heavy were the weights you used??
  • MadFitness6
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    How heavy were the weights you used??
    5lb weights
  • ChelseaLeigh92
    Options
    Wow brilliant results!!

I tried the 30DS last year before holiday but after three days in a row I was in pieces! I left the DVD for about a week to recover and never went back. I'm going away later in the year and see your results the other day and WOW! You've motivated me. I am now doing 1 day on and 1 day off, in a lot of pain already mainly my thighs. Hopefully I will be doing day 3 today.

I just hope I can get the same results and I don't give up this time!!

You should be so proud! Xx
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I just started yesterday, with me luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!