Looking for Friends in their Early 20s!

Options
13»

Replies

• ton40orbust
    Options
    22 and working on my associates in sign language interpreting, feel free to add me :)
  • ksteinbr73
    Options
    I am in my early 20's as well! Would love the support! Feel free to friend me!
  • gogojenniko
    gogojenniko Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    23, need a support group~
    Trying to be more active on here but I'm horrible with online friendships. However, my life is about to become all fitness and health all the time preparing for surgery in June so making friends is good~ :)
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, turning 24 next month. I want to lose 18 more pounds. Feel free to add me (:
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    21, from the UK. I try to eat clean and aim for high protein...I'm a student though so that doesn't always pan out. I do HIIT training and Zombies run 5k training at the moment. Always looking for more active friends.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    23 from the USA in the hizz house !
  • hachillama
    Options
    Looking for friends in their 20s as well, I'm on an 8 week kickstart right now, so add me :)

You can do it! 2014 is the year!
  • HondaMike
    Options
    Hey yall, 26 here but I'm on the right path so far and and lost almost 10 lbs. It's all about what you eat plus exercise!
  • KatieAr21
    Options
    Same boat! 22 and needing a solid support system on MFP! Anyone can add!! :)
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 & would love support from fellow early adults! I'm in grad school right now & sometimes still struggle to stay on track while in school!
  • Hi everyone!

My name is Jess and I’m 22, turning 23 in February! I graduated university back in June and my eating habits had become extremely poor. Eat whatever was convenient and was tasty. One day I looked in the mirror and asked myself “when did I gain all this weight?”. From that moment on I thought to myself that it’s time to make healthier choices so that I can feel better about myself. Since going to university, I gained a bunch of weight that I am not proud of. I am 5’4”, 176 lbs and I want to loose 56 lbs to go back to what I used to be before I got these bad eating habits. I’m currently working out three times a week on the treadmill to start. I am looking to make some friends who are around my age who are also wanting to get healthier and happier!

Feel free to add me so that we can all have a good support system!

Jess

Hi Jess,

I'm a relatively new member of this site and am looking for some sort of support system also. I'm actually in university at the moment so working at eating clean on a very low budget, but I'm determined. I noticed that you are looking for early 20s though, I'm actually 19.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like, I'm here to help :)
    Lauren
  • ambascom
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 23 turning 24 in April :)
  • Katiemac142
    Katiemac142 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm twenty, I'll be twenty one in a couple weeks :)
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 23 in just a few weeks (eek! I'm getting so old!) Would love for anyone to add me :)
  • PrincessPoquilaPie
    PrincessPoquilaPie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    23, 6'3" and 75 lbs down, 125 to go.
    Everyone is welcome to add me, even if you aren't in the early 20s category!
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm 21 and quite active and am always posting and helping other when I can!