Quest Bars? Overrated or?

Options
124»

Replies

• ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I did pick up the new cookies & cream yesterday. It is very good. Hard to believe only 180 calories.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    ...totally off topic, but I was super disappointed when I discovered this wasn't a thread about some sort of app that gave you "quests" to exercise or drop pounds or something, which resulted in XP and made you "level up." :-/ Now I need to go find out if such a thing exists.
  • tiffhamann29
    Options
    Yes I actually have gotten sick from another food with sugar alcohol that makes sense now as to why I was getting sick! Thank you for your help
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    ...totally off topic, but I was super disappointed when I discovered this wasn't a thread about some sort of app that gave you "quests" to exercise or drop pounds or something, which resulted in XP and made you "level up." :-/ Now I need to go find out if such a thing exists.
    How about this? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/walk-fitness-tracker-game/id678971662

It's from the makers of "Zombies, Run!" and it's supposed to be about a bomb going off and you have to walk the length of the UK. I've enjoyed Z,R! so much that I'm about to try it now.