Breast Augmentation..

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I thought having bigger boobs would be great, but now that I'm a little older and have had 2 kids, I'm happy with mine. Yeah, they're smaller now that I've had kids, but they're mine and I happy with the natural look of them.

ETA: To me, there are more important things to spend my money on.

Hey there old friend :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :smooched: :blushing:

My opinion is please don't.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    3c08db0121442a31ca6ed86f036903decb76aa6154401590bfb19268430d0dfc.jpg
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Had mine done 8 years ago and I have never once regretted it! ! I didn't go up lots of sizes, I got something I was happy with and fit my size and frame. I will have them done again when the time comes. it was so easy and I only needed a week off work. I have had no problems what so ever. It has boosted my confidence so much as I was very very flat chested. Do it!!!!

:tongue: :wink:
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    im also looking into getting it done, very scared about the taughts of it but its something ive wanted for so long:)
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Don't worry what dudes say just do what makes you feel good. :flowerforyou:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I would prefer a woman of interest to me be all natural. This society is so hell bent on perfection it makes me sick.
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    2 reductions. 1 lift.

I love my boobies.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of fakes. But hey, you do want you wanna do. If I were in this situation with my SO, I'd say, "F the boobs, take me on a vacation!!" Probably still cost less :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    My wiife had hers done about 7/8 years ago after child birth and then losing wieight. She basically lost all her breast tissue and went totally flat and saggy. She was not a happy camper, had them done and unless you know what she looked like previously, you wouldn't know the difference. It also made her very happy and more confident.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Guys saying no to breast augmentation-

How about after a mastectomy or even plain breast ptosis? Still want your lady all natural?

Restorative surgery is not the same as simply wanting larger breasts.
  • Tomahawk3Niner
    Options

How about after a mastectomy or even plain breast ptosis? Still want your lady all natural?

Agreed. Reconstructive surgery is different.
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Get them bigger than ur hips
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    Don't worry what dudes say just do what makes you feel good. :flowerforyou:

but dont girls get boob jobs to appeal to the opposite sex? or is it like guys with muscles, we just try to make other guys jealous
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Bumping to read later.
  • loseitnow66
    Options
    I'm a quality of quantity guy. I prefer real, no question about it.
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Half of these people have been fooled by augmented breasts. Do what you feel is right for you.
  • star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    I have them. Love them. Would do again.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Agreed. Reconstructive surgery is different.

I also agree. Surgery comes with all kinds of risks and no guarantee of the results. Plus costs and further surgery down the road. So, there is a big difference between reconstruction of any kind and cutting open and altering breasts that are already perfectly beautiful (but just not large in size).

No judgement from me on the decisions that women make. But, it is worth considering all the information and also maybe getting some counseling first of some sort to make sure it's really what you want and not just that you aren't seeing how beautiful your body already is. And if men are already telling you how beautiful you are, go ahead and listen to that. And if they aren't, first see if you might be dating the wrong men for you before altering your body. This is just my opinion.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    After reading every ones comments on here, I want to clear something up a bit. I did lose a lot of weight, I did have one pregnancy and I did nurse my baby. I did not have a lot of breast to begin with, so after these changes I lost more then what I already didn't have. Also, they did not go back to the shape they were before.

It's not a "Just because bigger is better" it's a "I want to feel more comfortable and confident" in my own skin.

I do agree with every one here. On all opinions to be honest.
    Natural is beautiful, Surgery is painful, happiness is important, money is always an issue,

So that being said, finding the rite Dr to talk to looks like the plan.

I still would love to hear from women and how they did or did not like getting them done. :)

Thank you everyone for your comments.