Anyone in their 20s

Options

Replies

• missbeffy
    missbeffy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Im 20, soon to be 21 and just had a baby boy 6 weeks ago! :)
    Good luck with your weight loss, feel free to add! :D x
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    27 here ~! add me if you wish
    i am pretty dedicated and here every day
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    I'm 22 from the UK. Been using MFP for 10 days and it is totally changing my life. I am loving the healthy lifestyle this time around thanks to the support on here and being able to count my calories/exercise easily.

Good luck with your weight loss journey :)
  • xabcdefgeee
    xabcdefgeee Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your baby! I'm 23 from California. Been on and off for a while but finally sticking to it. Feel free to add me :)
  • erethral
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 going to be 22 :) feel free to add me.
  • sporto12
    sporto12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! I like you started my weight loss journey after having my baby girl. I'm 27! Feel free to add me! I can still use motivation.

20202639.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • NikkieA7X
    Options
    I'm 22, feel free to add me anyone :)
  • livingmylegacy
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Sarah and I'm 22 years old. I'd love to be MFP buddies! :)
  • YolandaSaez
    Options
    welcome to MFP! & congratulations on your baby girl.
    I'm 22 and please feel free to add me.
  • FlawlessKayleigh
    Options
    I have just started my MFP journey, well technically i'm starting tomorrow. Just getting some helpful tips first. I'm Kayleigh, 27, from Surrey in England and in a fantastic place in my life so i really think i can do this and change my habits for good.

Please feel free to add me xx
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hey! I recently turned 27 :) I also have a baby, he's 10 months old now as well as a 7 yr old. I need motivation too! Add you if you'd like!
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby! I'll be 22 in September and I absolutely love MFP. I log everyday and love sharing recipes, exercises, and other tips/motivation with my MFP friends. Anyone on here feel free to add me!
  • reizechan
    reizechan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I'm 23, feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose about 70 pounds, probably not all of it in time for summer though :(
  • bcrens6
    bcrens6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi im 28 i only have one friend so far so add me im trying to make more
  • SRuiz126
    SRuiz126 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 here. Feel free to add me. I'm here for anyone that needs motivation/support!
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    23. Feel free to add me :)
  • Jennabug816
    Jennabug816 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 for 7 more months!! So, technically yes! Feel free to add me, I need friends for more motivation!
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and you can all add me too. I am here to help support where ever I can! :)
  • KarmieG
    KarmieG Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 27 and have enjoyed meeting motivators on MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 have been using MFP for about 1.5 years but have lost 115lbs in the last 3 years. Always looking for new friends and motivators :flowerforyou: