Options

Replies

• jonesba7
    jonesba7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, feel free to add me
  • ksums1988
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 25. Joined this in December and I'm still getting to grips. Feel free to add me :)
  • MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm 24, been on here for over a year, always on ( i have a boring desk job lol). Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • whoaitsmegan
    whoaitsmegan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello(: I'm 23 and hoping to get married within the next year or two. Trying to get in shape before then!
  • bluepotatoes66
    bluepotatoes66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. Feel free to add me, I'm here pretty much every day.
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi

im 26 i have a almost 3 year old daughter, feel free to add me, i'm on here all the time :) xx
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 with a 5 year old daughter :)
  • andepja
    andepja Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    27 year old dad trying to lose some baby weight from my sympathy pregnancy.
  • teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    24! From Cali, Congratulations on your baby ^_^
    I just started
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 20. I'm just getting back into things after having a miscarriage with my first child. It's been really hard but I'm determined to do better for myself before we try again ♥
  • hauhaut901
    hauhaut901 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    23 here =) gogogo add and lets get this party started! =D
  • Lucha4Life
    Options
    I'm 27, first day on MFP. Making changes, have to lost 183 pounds to be where I want. Looking forward to the daily motivation and support I see on this site.

Congrats on your baby!!! I have a son, who will be 1yr the 2nd of Feb! Time goes by really fast, enjoy her.
  • danielle_jeanne
    danielle_jeanne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Feel free to add me (anyone on the list) I'm 25 =>
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    23 year old Canadian. Feel free to add me anyone, could always use a few new active friends!
  • aaf2014
    aaf2014 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Edel! :) Congrats on your baby and welcome! I'm 26...Feel free to add! :)
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello!! :)

I'm 24, feel free to add me! I'm always open to new friends who are going through their journey!! :)
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    18, so not in my 20's but I'm also new here :)
  • CocoRocca
    Options
    26 and a half here :)
  • Brimaphi
    Options
    Hey, I'm 23. I'm 6 months postpartum with my second daughter, and starting back at my weight loss now that the holidays are over. Feel free to add me :)
  • datandy
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm 25- desperate to loose weight as I am getting married in April! Only a few months to go until I need to fit into my dress so I have no time for cheating! :) Feel free to add me as I'm sure it will help me stay motivated!!! :)