Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Good to know :ohwell:
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Would you actually consider the tramp stamp to be a fashion style?
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm out- permanently.

thx
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    You know what's worse than a tramp stamp? Judgy McDouchebags who base their opinions of someone purely off of the placement of a tattoo.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    You know what's worse than a tramp stamp? Judgy McDouchebags who base their opinions of someone purely off of the placement of a tattoo.
    do_not_feed_the_trolls_postcards-rc11657f3a8814c29ba16a55e6792edf4_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    529122_687469531268054_521708179_n.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I thought it meant they "put out"
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i <3 my tramp stamp. hahaha. it's not a butterfly or a zodiac sign....but it *is* on my lower back.

8451817_7472.jpg
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I thought it meant they "put out"

target_logo(6).jpg

this place is so trendy and so much "better" than walmart...makes me sick.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options
    i <3 my tramp stamp. hahaha. it's not a butterfly or a zodiac sign....but it *is* on my lower back.

8451817_7472.jpg

How YOU doin'?
  • mmartinez_az
    Options

8451817_7472.jpg

How YOU doin'?
    lol
  • mmartinez_az
    Options

haha someone here has one.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    What if you are a tramp without a stamp... is that still fashionable?:glasses: :huh:
  • zrod81
    zrod81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hipsters! never understood that style
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options

This.
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    What if you are a tramp without a stamp... is that still fashionable?:glasses: :huh:
    fail
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

"hahhahaha. " yeah, that's me. but you hide behind a blank profile pic. i'm damn proud of my ink. what do you have to be proud of--cranky/b*tchy judgments? :flowerforyou:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

Yes it is....We should be friends....hey what's up tramp?
    You can call me sluttycliffy or *kitten*.
  • mmartinez_az
    Options

"hahhahaha. " yeah, that's me. but you hide behind a blank profile pic. i'm damn proud of my ink. what do you have to be proud of--cranky/b*tchy judgments? :flowerforyou:

lol
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options

I like your use of the flower emoticon for further impact.

Anyway, I up the OP to big hair as the worst style ever. Only because I wasn't alive in the 80s and now my naturally big hair is not so cool. so I'm jealous.