Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

the worst fashion styles ever

The tramp stamp

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Good to know :ohwell:
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Would you actually consider the tramp stamp to be a fashion style?
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    I'm out- permanently.

thx
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    You know what's worse than a tramp stamp? Judgy McDouchebags who base their opinions of someone purely off of the placement of a tattoo.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    You know what's worse than a tramp stamp? Judgy McDouchebags who base their opinions of someone purely off of the placement of a tattoo.
    do_not_feed_the_trolls_postcards-rc11657f3a8814c29ba16a55e6792edf4_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    529122_687469531268054_521708179_n.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    I thought it meant they "put out"
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i <3 my tramp stamp. hahaha. it's not a butterfly or a zodiac sign....but it *is* on my lower back.

8451817_7472.jpg
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    I thought it meant they "put out"

target_logo(6).jpg

this place is so trendy and so much "better" than walmart...makes me sick.
  • Cliffslosinit
    i <3 my tramp stamp. hahaha. it's not a butterfly or a zodiac sign....but it *is* on my lower back.

8451817_7472.jpg

How YOU doin'?
  • i <3 my tramp stamp. hahaha. it's not a butterfly or a zodiac sign....but it *is* on my lower back.

8451817_7472.jpg

How YOU doin'?
    lol
  • You know what's worse than a tramp stamp? Judgy McDouchebags who base their opinions of someone purely off of the placement of a tattoo.

haha someone here has one.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    What if you are a tramp without a stamp... is that still fashionable?:glasses: :huh:
  • zrod81
    zrod81 Posts: 111 Member
    hipsters! never understood that style
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member

This.
  • What if you are a tramp without a stamp... is that still fashionable?:glasses: :huh:
    fail
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member

"hahhahaha. " yeah, that's me. but you hide behind a blank profile pic. i'm damn proud of my ink. what do you have to be proud of--cranky/b*tchy judgments? :flowerforyou:
  • Cliffslosinit
    What if you are a tramp without a stamp... is that still fashionable?:glasses: :huh:

Yes it is....We should be friends....hey what's up tramp?
    You can call me sluttycliffy or *kitten*.
  • You know what's worse than a tramp stamp? Judgy McDouchebags who base their opinions of someone purely off of the placement of a tattoo.

"hahhahaha. " yeah, that's me. but you hide behind a blank profile pic. i'm damn proud of my ink. what do you have to be proud of--cranky/b*tchy judgments? :flowerforyou:

lol
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member

I like your use of the flower emoticon for further impact.

Anyway, I up the OP to big hair as the worst style ever. Only because I wasn't alive in the 80s and now my naturally big hair is not so cool. so I'm jealous.