Poll: dyou eat cheese?

Options
12346»

Replies

• MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    No, but 'Im super allergic to dairy.
    there is no reason calories/fat/weight wise you can't eat full fat cheese.
    I remember back when I was WW and not allergic I would always have a cheddar cheese stick and yogurt with lunch and it keept me full and helped me keep losing.
  • Coastcatibi
    Options
    for protein hits, I eat lots of eggs, crunchy ham crisps always on hand, mini-meatballs always on hand, cottage cheese that can be eaten sweet or savoury. I love cheese too, but have had to cut back when I'm trying to lose weight otherwise it's fine in reasonable portions that suit you :))
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yes. Because it's delicious. Much like chocolate, a bit of cheese makes most things better.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    CHEESUS IS LORD!!!:love:
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    I could not live in a cheeseless world.
    I once told a friend who couldn't eat it "I'd kill myself if that happened to me".
    He didn't actually take that too well, as it goes!

These days, don't eat so much - my problem is that I can easily do 200g in a meal and 400g over a day, every day.
    I do quite like the weight watchers stuff. Ok, it's not up to real cheese, but also it's 30g protein and 10g fat - 210 calories per 100g. Not bad at all for those looking for high protein.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not?
  • karen19711
    karen19711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hell Yes!!!!!!!!! Smile K xo
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Yep. I love the stuff. And it's a good protein source for me since I'm mainly pescetarian.

But I was pretty horrified the first time I weighed it out and saw how small a 45g piece was.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    yes, it is yummy.
  • entropy90
    entropy90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I used to work in a cheese shop..... It was the greatest job ever. I had cheeses from all over the world just waiting to be tasted and sampled. Damn I miss that job. So yeah, I like cheese.... just a little.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I eat cheese because it's the best food in the world.

Feta, haloumi, brie, cheddar, bocconcini, buffalo mozzarella, string cheese, cheese curds, cream cheese, cottage cheese...

I could live off cheese.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    I used to work in a cheese shop..... It was the greatest job ever. I had cheeses from all over the world just waiting to be tasted and sampled. Damn I miss that job. So yeah, I like cheese.... just a little.
    That would be both the best and the worst job in the world for me.
    If sometime I find I only have 6 months to live, that's what I'll look to do! :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I eat it every day just because its so damn good
  • KNJScorpio
    KNJScorpio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yep! I have about an ounce a day. Sometimes two if I can fit it in LOL.
  • awak3ned
    Options
    LOVE cheese :)
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Usually not by itself. But I love cheese in certain recipes :D
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I would die without cheese. I'm pretty sure of that.

^^^^This! I'm from Wisconsin...though don't call us "Cheeseheads" for nothing!
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yes! But I watch the quantities and try not to over do it. I usually stick to 1 oz. or less at a time.