Trigger foods

Options
13»

Replies

• tgrey4
    tgrey4 Posts: 56
    Options
    Any refined carb/simple sugar basically, and ...cheese. That means, for me: I love baking and baked goods, so I can easily eat far too much cookie dough, cake batter, brownie batter, sourdough bread, cinnamon rolls, etc. It doesn't even matter if it's the finished product. I could eat that batter for days. Pasta, too (caaaaarbs!). I can't stop it, and then I just want more of it, because it's not even so filling to me. I love cheese, too, basically all kinds, but especially a very sharp or smoky cheddar, muenster, or ricotta. And from that salt, I just want something sweet and want to bake a treat... what a ruthless cycle.
  • breemarie87
    Options
    Bread, that's why I buy the Country Kitchen 35 calorie/slice bread :) Guilt free bread eating :p
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    For me it is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. After I eat that, I just want toast with jelly, cereal, anything sweet that's around. UGH! it sucks, because I love peanut butter and jelly. :( Also, if I buy a bag of individually wrapped anything that's chocolate I can eat the whole bag in nearly one sitting. Of course, I've never actually done that but if it weren't for having to share the bag with someone, I would've scarfed it. So If I need chocolate I will get one single piece of chocolate. I haven't had real chocolate in a long time though. The last time I had chocolate was in a homemade cookie. And a couple weeks ago my mom had bought some chocolate and it was in a bag on the table and she took the bag to the other room thinking that I had not seen it and was hoping that I would not ask for any! when people hide food from me it pisses me off. I hate poeple who are stingy with sweets and stuff. Okay, I don't hate them but it really irks me. Anyway, so I figured out a game plan when I need chocolate haha.
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    For me it is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. After I eat that, I just want toast with jelly, cereal, anything sweet that's around. UGH! it sucks, because I love peanut butter and jelly. :( Also, if I buy a bag of individually wrapped anything that's chocolate I can eat the whole bag in nearly one sitting. Of course, I've never actually done that but if it weren't for having to share the bag with someone, I would've scarfed it. So If I need chocolate I will get one single piece of chocolate. I haven't had real chocolate in a long time though. The last time I had chocolate was in a homemade cookie. And a couple weeks ago my mom had bought some chocolate and it was in a bag on the table and she took the bag to the other room thinking that I had not seen it and was hoping that I would not ask for any! when people hide food from me it pisses me off. I hate poeple who are stingy with sweets and stuff. Okay, I don't hate them but it really irks me. Anyway, so I figured out a game plan when I need chocolate haha.

Oh yeah, and pizza. haha