What would you attempt, if you knew you could not fail?

I would fly to the moon and back NAKED:happy:

Replies

• Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    love
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    SEX
  • prime853
    prime853 Posts: 519
    Robbing the entire Rothschild family of thier estimated total worth of 400 billion dollars
  • Robbing the entire Rothschild family of thier estimated total worth of 400 billion dollars
    :laugh:
  • prime853
    prime853 Posts: 519
    :laugh:

Lololol would be richest man on earth
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Robbing the entire Rothschild family of thier estimated total worth of 400 billion dollars
    Probably something along the lines of this.
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Bull Riding :)
  • Bull Riding :)

thats a good one
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    world peace *smiles and waves*
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 569 Member
    I'd finally write my novel!!!!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    winning the lotto =). I wouldn't rob anyone because even if you couldn't fail at it, it doesn't mean there wouldn't be consequences later on lol.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Quit my job and start my own business.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    tumblr_mtrfckz9ph1sj3oxho1_250.gif
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    To round up all the pedophiles and smack the ba-jeepers out of them, or worse ...
  • To round up all the pedophiles and smack the ba-jeepers out of them, or worse ...
    I'd love to come and help you out on this one
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Take over the world and change it to my standards!

Also free climb mountains!
  • Get married and have a kid. I'm terrified of all the changes that come with this but deep down inside I feel I want it.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    -Quit my job and become a Latin ballroom dancer, or a video-girl, or heck even a Zumba or BodyJam or Sh'bam teacher (or all 3!)

-Quit my job and open my own business

-Quit my job and pursue a career as a singer
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Bull Riding :)

Do it!! My husband did that growing up and occasionally will enter a local rodeo at a fair. If we could have financially handled it, we probably would have quit our jobs when we were younger and traveled around the southern states hitting up every rodeo we could until he became a pro.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    -Quit my job and become a Latin ballroom dancer, or a video-girl, or heck even a Zumba or BodyJam or Sh'bam teacher (or all 3!)

-Quit my job and open my own business

-Quit my job and pursue a career as a singer
    we probably would have quit our jobs when we were younger and traveled around the southern states hitting up every rodeo we could until he became a pro.

I'm just going to go out on the limb and guess you kinda hate your job. :P

I woooooould.......go to Vegas and gamble myself into wealth, then I'd win the lottery a few times, then I'd go be a movie star.