What would you attempt, if you knew you could not fail?

Replies

• Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Bull Riding :)

Do it!! My husband did that growing up and occasionally will enter a local rodeo at a fair. If we could have financially handled it, we probably would have quit our jobs when we were younger and traveled around the southern states hitting up every rodeo we could until he became a pro.

Well I don´t know if it´s that easy while being almost 40 ;)
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    -Quit my job and become a Latin ballroom dancer, or a video-girl, or heck even a Zumba or BodyJam or Sh'bam teacher (or all 3!)

-Quit my job and open my own business

-Quit my job and pursue a career as a singer
    we probably would have quit our jobs when we were younger and traveled around the southern states hitting up every rodeo we could until he became a pro.

I'm just going to go out on the limb and guess you kinda hate your job. :P

I woooooould.......go to Vegas and gamble myself into wealth, then I'd win the lottery a few times, then I'd go be a movie star.

LOL, no not really hate....just tired of working 9-5, all year long, no breaks really. I feel like my time could much better spent.
  • MrsG31
    dupe
  • MrsG31
    this is ridiculous.....
  • MrsG31
    not sure what happened......'nother dupe
  • MrsG31
    wtf....dupe
  • Bull Riding :)

Do it!! My husband did that growing up and occasionally will enter a local rodeo at a fair. If we could have financially handled it, we probably would have quit our jobs when we were younger and traveled around the southern states hitting up every rodeo we could until he became a pro.

lol bones dont heal as quick as they once did.
  • MrsG31

That is what I tell my husband, he will be 34 this month. He doesn't care, it is in his blood and he loves it. But he doesn't do it very often. Last time was in October and before that it had probably been 3-4 years. Now he is looking for another rodeo to enter. He misses it.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    get lots of money
    stop all animal cruelty
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    go live with the jellyfish
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    enable everyone to have equal access to resources
    except the money cos thats all miiiiiiiiiiine
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member

That is what I tell my husband, he will be 34 this month. He doesn't care, it is in his blood and he loves it. But he doesn't do it very often. Last time was in October and before that it had probably been 3-4 years. Now he is looking for another rodeo to enter. He misses it.

But would be my first :ohwell:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Great question and thought provoking. I would have too many answers to list. Definitely would drop the daily grind and do something more personally meaningful. Would try more physically challenging things than I do now, because I can be a bit of a coward and unsure of myself when it comes to physical activity, especially if it's on the risky side. And, of course, it'd be great to deal out some justice to some child or animal abusing scum as others have said.
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Invent a hover board, we've all been waiting for them since Back to the Future. Then of course all the money and power thing. Ask a model out in the middle of a shoot again, would be nice for that to have a different outcome :)
  • napompl
    napompl Posts: 736
    Way to many things to mention, just anything and everything I've ever been a bit afraid to try
  • Absolutely Nothing!
  • Sheilama914
    Sheilama914 Posts: 1 Member
    Running a marathon!!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Flying. Sadly, no wings.
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Swimming the atlantic
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member