LADIES, best razor for bikini area

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Even just thinking about a stranger ripping out my body hair hurts. Ouch.

I bet it hurts the same as all those piercings.
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    If you're going to shave, use Coochy shave gel. You can buy it on Amazon. I swear it works miracles if you use it regularly.

i actually do have this, just used it up in fact so i switched to conditioner, pretty much the same thing. I still get irritation tho :-(
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Even just thinking about a stranger ripping out my body hair hurts. Ouch.

I bet it hurts the same as all those piercings.
    Except a piercing last a few seconds and is only done once.. much unlike ripping out hair every month or so. I don't think I could do it.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    New blade, with the grain and you can use a gel that they sell in the razor aisle, I think it's called Bikini Zone.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    shave with the grain not against the grain. less irritation.

This, and also buy a man's razor. The sharp, heavy, expensive ones that they always whine about you stealing. Get one of those.
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    ok seriously HOLY CRAP, i'm listetning to pandora on my PC and it's in another tab in IE. So as i'm reading all these responses i hear a commercial say "are you tired of shaving, waxing and tweezing, those annoying hairs....blah blah blah" OMG how did they know?? I swear internet is watching my everymove and it's CREEPING ME OUT!!!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    New blade, with the grain and you can use a gel that they sell in the razor aisle, I think it's called Bikini Zone.
    The gel doesn't work for me.. but it's cheap enough that it's worth trying for anybody who hasn't yet.
  • Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ok seriously HOLY CRAP, i'm listetning to pandora on my PC and it's in another tab in IE. So as i'm reading all these responses i hear a commercial say "are you tired of shaving, waxing and tweezing, those annoying hairs....blah blah blah" OMG how did they know?? I swear internet is watching my everymove and it's CREEPING ME OUT!!!

It does! it finds words on the site your on and shows you adverts related to it! swear to god. i had one for schwartz the other day. its been implemented in the last few months.

and on that note... boobs boobs boobs.....
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have very course hair and sensitive skin, so shaving anywhere is a disaster for me. For a long time, I only used the Venus bikini trimmer to keep things super short, because shaving just wasn't an option in a certain area. I use the Venus embrace 5 blade razor for legs and everywhere else ( I recommend paying $25 for the 10 pack at sams).

The only way I can shave the bikini area is to use baby oil as shave cream. It always prevents razor burn but can clog up the razor..
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I just found a Veet hair removal bikini kit. I will never shave again. Sure it's all chemicals but I don't care. It's quick, it's easy and it leaves things sooth for a lot longer than shaving. I could never wax... I'm too much of a baby.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I just found a Veet hair removal bikini kit. I will never shave again. Sure it's all chemicals but I don't care. It's quick, it's easy and it leaves things sooth for a lot longer than shaving. I could never wax... I'm too much of a baby.

Jesus Christ I had the worst reaction to that stuff my skin burned off and looked like sunburn. NOPE.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Venus!!!
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    OP75vrhl.jpg

I heard this works a treat. Be careful of the rash afterwards though.

HAHAHAHAHA Yea thanks for that ASH!!
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    Ok i just found a groupon for $32 which includes three bikini waxes, i'm going to give that a shot. It looks like they're regularly $25 each so this is an awesome deal!!

Will see how this works, i may never go back to shaving!! :-) here's hoping

Thanks gals, and silly boys :-P
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I was thinking...as a public service only, that maybe we need comparison pics

Shaving vs wax
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    I was thinking...as a public service only, that maybe we need comparison pics

Shaving vs wax

of course you were ;-)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I really like the Schick Hydro Silk Razor (5 blades). Works awesome!