A new mexican here

Options
2»

Replies

• V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    i am just here because i had a taco and a burrito for the first time ever last night. Sadly, Mexican restaurants are far and few here in Asia.

i miss tacos so much :'( but maybe I can really lose some weight without them.

They have Taco Bell in Italy

oh no you didn't :noway: taco bell lol
    lol
    Asian + Had Mexican for the first time last night = Clueless about Tacos
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    i am just here because i had a taco and a burrito for the first time ever last night. Sadly, Mexican restaurants are far and few here in Asia.

Those are not REAL tacos, i want burritos and tacos de carne asada with guacamole, or tacos de cabeza ;_;

According to the online slang dictionary, cabeza means *kitten*. i dont think we are talking about the same thing here lol
  • Elizvbm
    Elizvbm Posts: 21
    Options

Those are not REAL tacos, i want burritos and tacos de carne asada with guacamole, or tacos de cabeza ;_;

According to the online slang dictionary, cabeza means *kitten*. i dont think we are talking about the same thing here lol

nooooooo
    taco de cabeza means beef head
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    My faves!!
    I eat Mexican and Italian!:love::flowerforyou:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

oh no you didn't :noway: taco bell lol
    lol
    Asian + Had Mexican for the first time last night = Clueless about Tacos

lol...saying Taco Bell is Mexican food is the equivalent of saying Panda Express is Asian food...ya dig?
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: