My dirty little secret

Options

Replies

• mommypennylane
    mommypennylane Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is funny... thanks for the smile.

BUT seriously, I think we're all trying to lose weight and maybe we shouldn't make our aim exact calories burned or intake. I think throw the 2 away, still count the full 100 calories and do not count the bending over as exercise.

I totally understand thinking about it though... if my kids take a drink from my cup I am tempted to minus the possible calories they consumed that I will now not be consuming but seriously, it could only have been a few calories and I'm in this to win this!!!!!! I will be skinny one day (hopefully) even if my calorie count isn't exact.

HUGS & Good Luck everyone!!!!
  • ThatGirl_1968
    ThatGirl_1968 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This post was toooo funny!!! Totally loved it....thanks for bringing a smile to my face on a bad day! Reading this is much better than trying to eat myself into a better mood!
  • skinnytayy
    Options
    LOL!
    Too funny .. I could always use a good laugh!
  • waterbug420
    Options
    Nutella always wins. It's part of a healthy balanced breakfast. Says so on the jar.
  • waterbug420
    Options
    I think you need to make sure you count the calories in the floor fuzz. We wouldn't you going over your calories for the day not knowing about it.
  • waterbug420
    Options
    What do you think the calorie content of floor fuzz is? What if someone dropped butter on it?
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I have decided to log the 100 calories and eat one grape to balance it out.

100 calories
    - 10 calories for 2 popcorns

90 calories
    - 5 calories for bending down and throwing in trash

85 calories
    + 10 calories for extra large grape

95 calories
    - 15 calories to walk to the kitchen to grab another grape

80 calories
    + 5 Grapes

100 calories!

I hope I figured that out right. See, it always works out. No problems.
  • lina1131
    Options
    What do you think the calorie content of floor fuzz is? What if someone dropped butter on it?

You do not pay attention. I did not eat the popcorn with floor fuzz. But, you do bring up a good point. What if someone that had eaten french fries in the office opened the refrigerator without washing their hands?

This is hard. I am exhausted.
  • waterbug420
    Options
    Make sure you log your calories for over-thinking.
  • lina1131
    Options
    i'll log your momma's calories.

:bigsmile:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    same here :laugh:
    I would have opted for the 5 second rule personally, and scooped them up and eaten them!!!:blushing:
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would have thought the same thing!!!
  • waterbug420
    Options
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooh snap!

My momma's calories are better than your momma's calories.
  • pearlie01
    pearlie01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This post was toooo funny!!! Totally loved it....thanks for bringing a smile to my face on a bad day! Reading this is much better than trying to eat myself into a better mood!:love::love: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    Options
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooh snap!

My momma's calories are better than your momma's calories.

If by better you mean more, I agree.

Is that funny? I am not sure.

Discuss.
  • waterbug420
    Options
    What's funny is that you're lying about eating popcorn off of the floor. We all know you did it. With the floor fuzz and butter.
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    LOL Thanks! Tooo funny! :laugh:
  • lina1131
    Options
    What's funny is that you're lying about eating popcorn off of the floor. We all know you did it. With the floor fuzz and butter.

Yo daddy lyin'.

I did not eat the popcorn off the floor. I will take a picture of it in the trash can and post.

Berightburk.
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I would have opted for the 5 second rule personally, and scooped them up and eaten them!!!:blushing:

That is an option, but it brings up another important question.

If I bend down to pick up the popcorn, should I log it as exercise in order to add to my calorie bank for the day? I'd hate to go into starvation mode for not eating my calories.

Discuss.

Hilarious! I would have applied the 5 second rule and added bending down to get the popcorn as exercise! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    Options
    Now go and tell dat....

m216554614.jpg

hide yo kids. hide you wife. And hide yo popcorn too.