Just got serious about losing 100lb

Options
Anybody else with a similar goal to me of losing 100lb? Would really like some friends on here to keep the motivation going if/when it gets tough.
Jen

Replies

• brandy1289
    brandy1289 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen! I am looking to lose 100+ pounds as well! Will add you as a friend! =)
  • maritwinkles
    Options
    Hello Jen I am also looking to lose more than 100lbs :)
  • nightshade1980
    Options
    Great thanks ladies, Im so determined to do this.
  • erindellamore
    erindellamore Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen, I started out wanting to lose 100, give or take a few pounds or so. Now I've only got 55 to go :) feel free to add me for support!!
  • sheeeli
    Options
    Hey, I just started my 100 pound journey on Monday. We can do It!
  • shoc369
    shoc369 Posts: 21
    Options
    I too have to lose 100+ lbs (105 to be exact)! Let's get a group of 100+ "friends" going and help each other! :) I just added you!

Anyone else feel free to add me as well! :)

Stephanie
  • sheeeli
    Options
    How was everyone's week? Mine was good. I am trying to eat every 3-4 hours. I think that will be the key to my weight loss. I tend to eat a lot at night for dinner and this has helped curb my appetite. What are you guys doing to curb your appetite?
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I've lost 30 so far, but still have a ways to go. My winter break was a little ruff, but I've been trying to do at least 20 min of cardio a day :)
  • Chrisstoria
    Options
    This sounds like my kind of group! I'm also trying to lose that number and hope to have it accomplished by the end of this year. So far since joining mfp i seem to be off to a good start, but I know those dark days are coming and will need the strength and motivation to muster through them.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hey! I had 78 lbs to lose to start with, now down to 68 lbs to lose! I've been on here for 16 days now, log everyday, and like to support and have support. Feel free to add me!
  • Serenityshores
    Serenityshores Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have over 100lbs to lose and I am serious about this, Ive lost 13lbs so far and been on Atkins now 3 weeks..I added some of you here as friend,if I missed you you can add me \ we all can encourage each other, Ive already had down days, cheat days but I keep moving.Im not giving up!
  • nightshade1980
    Options
    Ive had a really good week with a great weight loss, but I know that even if I falter a little bit I can just get back on track. I think sometimes you have to take it a meal at a time, if you blow one meal dont let let ruin the rest of the day. WE WILL DO THIS
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Ive had a really good week with a great weight loss, but I know that even if I falter a little bit I can just get back on track. I think sometimes you have to take it a meal at a time, if you blow one meal dont let let ruin the rest of the day. WE WILL DO THIS

Exactly! I went out one night and ate and drank over my calories, but I logged it in...saw the horror and went on to have a couple of great days after! It's not easy...and quite a journey but we will definitely do it! =)
  • MrsD1986
    MrsD1986 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Joining in on the 100 lb club! Seems like a long journey but taking it a few pounds at a time.
    Feel free to adde everyone!
  • newday81
    Options
    Just got started on my way to losing 100! Good luck everybody on your goals!
  • tonilynnmfp
    tonilynnmfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose that much!! Geez it seems like so far to go!! Feel free to add me if u like!
  • lezamcaslin1
    Options
    y daughters wedding is may 3rd i am trying to lose 100lbs so far in 3 weeks i have lost 11lbs ive gone from a size 22 pants to a 16 im soo happy about that im loseing inches faster than lbs right now :) ive gotta do what i gotta do and thinking back i havent been under 180lbs since i was in middle school... i do carry my weight well but i wanna be atleast 140lbs just for me my profile pic is when i started 3 weeks ago its for motivation i was wearing a 4 x in a shirt the shirt i have on in the pic is a large and although it is tight it is on ..... add me i need supoort also
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 141 lbs so count me in!
  • oldestteenagerever
    Options
    I'm on this journey as well, feel free to add me too :) it seems like such hard work, and I'm terrible at meal ideas, I'm sucha bachelorette and love my KD and soup, so meal ideas would help me too. WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how everyone's doing so far? I've lost a total of 9 lbs now! Yay I've done really good drinking water even though I still need to drink more. I've had a few days of going over my calories but I'm sticking to it. I'm not allowing myself to get down and upset about it and I am just moving on :)

I'm needing some meal ideas. I'm not going to be able to eat chicken and green beans every night forever! I'm a very picky eater so that's a big problem for me.

Hope everyone had a great start to the week!