Just got serious about losing 100lb

Options

Replies

• LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    I'm needing to lose 114 lbs. feel free to add me.
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose at least 100 lbs as well, feel free to add me everybody :smile:
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    HOWDY MAAM. My goal is 75 by my 50th birthday in October, another 25 by New Years Day, and another 50 by Summer 2015...LETS DO THIS!!!!
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss 11 months ago, but still want to lose 63 lbs! Good luck!
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    Hello Jen. I have over 100 pounds to lose. Good luck on your journey :)
  • Bekkah1552
    Options
    Hi Jen!

I have 88 lbs. or so to lose... just taking it a day at a time :smile:
  • Cg2111
    Cg2111 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey yall!! Lets keep this motivation going!! We can all do this :) if anyone wants to add me feel free!!! More the merrier!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a lot as well. Would love to have friends who are really committed and like to encourage one another. I'm going to add you guys. If I miss anyone, feel free to friend me. We are in this together and together we make each other stronger!!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can do it!
  • Minnie0314
    Options
    75ish to lose here. Any and all encouragement and unity is a blessing.
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I started out with a goal to lose 160 lbs, but even 100 lbs seemed so far away. Now, it's in sight! You can do this! I'll be rooting for you.
  • VeePhillips
    VeePhillips Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Veronica and I have 100+ pounds to lose! I too am looking for a group of supporters and people to support too!
  • sheeeli
    Options
    This is my first week on here. I would love to be your friend. I need to lose close to 110 pounds total. Good job with your 30 lb. loss so far.
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Me, Me, pick ME! :) I'm in the same boat, my ticker is a short term goal. Anyone is free to add. :)
  • silverteacup
    silverteacup Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have not just started my journey. But if you want someone to help you stay motivated on your goal to lose 100 lbs, I am here. I have lost 152 in about a year and I am not done so I will be on this journey for a while yet. It's definitely a journey worth taking, I cannot tell you the changes it has made for me. Some expected and some not expected but.....every change has been a good one.

So forge onward the time passes more quickly than you realize and every pound takes you one step closer. :smile:
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats amazing! And inspiring :)
  • CALI2FL
    Options
    I got off track eating wise. I work out everyday but my eating is baaaaadddd
  • abellkl
    abellkl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am down 30, but have 130-160 to go. I haven't fully decided on just how low I want to go. I am always looking for people to add that have similar long term goals! Please feel free to send me a request!
  • crayzeebish
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs, started yesterday. Everyone above me good luck with your journeys and feel free to add me :smile: