Replies

• stef102093
    stef102093 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started ripped in 30 on monday the 13th
  • WhisperingCloud
    WhisperingCloud Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of days ago, but I will be glad to commiserate with you about how bad our thighs hurt!
  • Barb_102
    Options
    You will definitely notice some change in ur body if u stick to the workout & eat right. I've already lost about 1.5 inches from 4 out of my 6 measurements. Feel free to add me(:
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I plan to start on Monday
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and completed day 2 tonight.

I am taking a break tomorrow and then back at it on Monday.
  • cate272
    Options
    Started last week, so on about day 3 at the moment - wanted to quit halfway through the first one, but already noticing a difference. Am aiming to do it three times a week, although at 6am this morning was not quite feeling that motivated...! As WhisperingClo said, am totally on board with commiserating over how bad EVERYTHING hurts!

Anyone combining it with anything else? I'm doing the couch to 5k run app on alternate days (so Sun/Tues/Thurs on JP, and Mon/Wed and either Fri or Sat on the running) - does it make a difference, or am I frustrating efforts by not taking "proper" rest days?
  • skinnitara
    skinnitara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do it three days a week. I just started today and already doing T25 daily. I'm trying to mix up some of the workouts. I would love to hear how it's going for everyone else.
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I started on Tuesday the 14. I was suppose to do day 5 today but I went hiking instead. Add me if you like!
  • JCLondonUK
    Options
    I started a couple of days ago, but I will be glad to commiserate with you about how bad our thighs hurt!

+1 I am two days in, and yesterday they really hurt! Feeling OK this morning, though, and really getting into it. Seems like a great workout. :smile:
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Starting shred today. Did it a couple months ago, lost my way with exercise after that. Anyone starting at 12 st how much do you think I can lose. I love her bit boring everyday but results are good.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 6 for me. I think I have toned already!
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Just completed day one of shred, really pushed myself did mostly advanced moves. My HRM says 341 calories burned totally loving it.
  • nori_girl
    Options
    I completed JM's 30DS last year and it was awesome. Also tried RI30 but 30DS is more fun for me. Currently doing insanity. Didnt follow the meal plan while i was doing the 30DS but i did get good results. I don't go with scales, i go with dress sizes. I dropped from a size 8 to a size 5/6 and can also fit into some size 4's. So yes, 30DS is the bomb! i intend to do it again after insanity. I'll say go for it!
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well i decided to do Day 3 of 30DS today instead of skipping.

I am also training for a 10km (Doing Zen Labs 10km Training app), so i am not sure if I should take a break from 30DS when I do my run training.
    I also do strength training at the gym 3 times a week.

But i figure since the 30DS hits every muscle and is only 25 mins, I could still do it everyday??
  • princesskila
    princesskila Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3:) add me if u want. I also need that extra push
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7. The first 3 days were the worst for me, but its getting better and I'm noticing a difference already, which makes me want to stick with it
  • One2Run
    One2Run Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just stared Rin30 yesterday. So sore, but made it through day2 today. I thought i was in better shape. I ran 2 half marathons last year. :P loving JM THOUGH.
  • megskin15
    Options
    I'm hoping to start after my daughter goes to bed tonight :)
  • Kerry4TheWin
    Kerry4TheWin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today.... nice timing!
  • bullsie
    bullsie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am very curious. How do you all endure the entire 30 minutes? Max. I have been able to do is 15 minutes (including warm up). Am I exceptionally out of shape? :-(