Brunettes...

Options

Replies

• Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with brunettes? Never heard any one complain about dark hair.
  • Sarahkov12
    Sarahkov12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Are amazing ;)
  • TheRealHormony
    TheRealHormony Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Brunette is the hair color of sportiness. From my experience, natural brunettes (fake blondes are natural brunettes too) are ruling not only competitive sports today totally, but are also dominant in the fitness sector. It’s astonishing that even in Scandinavia by far the majority of all fitness models are dark-haired. Young women like Suzanne Svanevik are the epitome of female power and fitness. They are stronger than blondes physically and mentally and rightly win most competitions against their blonde rivals. It’s very strange, that there is a cliché of dumb, but athletic blondes when in fact over 90% of sports champions are natural brunettes!
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    OP... don't make me feel bad about my hair color.
    :grumble:
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Brunettes rock!
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    ^^ He knows what he's talkin about
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

I do about this! Perfect example! ^^
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Love the brunettes.... always have, always will.
  • mariepreston1995
    Options
    Blondes and brunettes are both awesome! Brunettes = smart and sexy, Blondes = fun and flirty
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

To be a redhead, one cannot simply wear a shade of hair. One needs to have no soul, be a raging b!tch all the time, be a freak in the bed, and a sociopath if you leave them. And being able to eat the hearts of small children helps.

Just because one dyes their hair red, does not a redhead make.

There is a reason we true reds are 2% of the worlds population. We are the true minority (where's my scholarship??). Having any more would shift the balance of the universe and throw us into darkness for millenea to come.

Which is why I ROCK. :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaa love this! People always ask blonde or brunette? And I'm at the side like what about us gingers?! Somebody has to love us!!!

I :heart: Ginger
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

I do about this! Perfect example! ^^

Thank you :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    lets categorize women in even more ways yayayayayayay lets give personality types to women with certain colours of hair yayaya

sounds good and totally legit

women and their hive mind
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Dated all three natural colors. Loved them all, though the couple of reds scared the *kitten* out of me. (If it's true, glad they are only 2% of the population.) Dated smart blondes and dumb brunettes. But color of hair really doesn't mean a thing. But then I find almost all women great. Regardless of the hair.

For the record, married to a brunette and never had a dull day. She's awesome!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    lets categorize women in even more ways yayayayayayay lets give personality types to women with certain colours of hair yayaya

sounds good and totally legit

women and their hive mind

Another clear joke thread being taken too seriously

I'm pretty sure that neither the OP nor most of the guys in here really believe that a woman's personality or intelligence is tied up in her hair color. That said, there is bound to be one guy who does and at least one woman without a sense of humor
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hair color shaming.....
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    hAC9FFA03
  • happyfeet1993
    happyfeet1993 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I was going to reply to that other thread, then I realized I posted a much more tasteful one earlier...
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    This blonde disagrees.