Strangest/Awkward compliments?

Options
JONZ64
JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
What was your strangest or most Awkward compliment on losing weight?

I went to get my Testosterone Injection (I get them 2 times a month) For those who don't know, the T-shot is in the Glutes because it is a Big Needle and it is thick! I have been with this Doc for 9 years, so I know her whole staff pretty well. I go in to get the shot, drop my pants and the Nurse standing behind me says "You been working out?":laugh: :laugh:

Then an awkward silence and she back peddles and starts yammering how when I walked in I looked leaner and blah blah, but when I turned around she was BEET RED:blushing: lol!

So what was yours?

Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    "Wow, your penis looks huge now that you have lost weight!" I changed my gym time to avoid that guy in the locker room.
  • hauhaut901
    hauhaut901 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    "Wow, your penis looks huge now that you have lost weight!" I changed my gym time to avoid that guy in the locker room.

That....is,.....freaky dude....
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Can't top that one :laugh:

I got called a skinny b!tch last night. It wasn't meant as a compliment but I'll take it!
  • Youretheoneformefatty100
    Options

...and then I woke up.....:laugh:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    "your boobs look like shrunken udders now"

pretty sure it was not a compliment
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    Nevermind, took that joke too far lol
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Wow.....that is creepy.

I go to a boot camp and was there a couple of nights ago. We normally do a lot of push-ups, burpees....weights....stuff like that.
    This man does push ups on his knees....which to me is no big deal....we are all at different levels. I do regular pushups. I've been going to bootcamps for quite awhile.
    After the class this older man came up to me and told me that I was "studly" Being a woman, wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not. I asked him if that was a compliment and then he said I was a she-man. Ok....pretty sure that's not a compliment. I shook my head and walked away.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    I had this one woman (a friend of a friend) actually get irritated with me after I lost a bunch of weight and say something along the lines of "why'd you go and do that, now *I* have to be the only fat girl in the room!"

Urm... sorry.
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Someone at work didn't know my name. He asked another coworker and then goes (WITH arm motions!), "Sheri whow used to be <
    THIS
    > big, but now is <-this-> big?"

I caught this as I was walking by.

I. Almost. Died. :laugh:
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    Wow, are y'all really taking what I said seriously?
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Ahahahaha @djeffreys10 xD
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My future mother-in-law told me my butt looked cute at a family BBQ and then reassured me she didn't mean it in a "queer way".
  • JONZ64
    Options

I go to a boot camp and was there a couple of nights ago. We normally do a lot of push-ups, burpees....weights....stuff like that.
    This man does push ups on his knees....which to me is no big deal....we are all at different levels. I do regular pushups. I've been going to bootcamps for quite awhile.
    After the class this older man came up to me and told me that I was "studly" Being a woman, wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not. I asked him if that was a compliment and then he said I was a she-man. Ok....pretty sure that's not a compliment. I shook my head and walked away.

The male EGO is fragile, Since you did "Regular" pushups and he couldn't it wasn't Him being weaker, it HAD to be your "Freakish" strength:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I had already lost some weight...but it wasn't about the weight I lost.

"I'm not usually attracted to, um, bigger girls...but I'd totally go out with you!"
  • Stitches29
    Options
    told someone I lost 35lbs. they said "I thought your butt looked smaller. I guess that's what happens when you finally stop sitting on it".
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    From my sister in law.....

I know you're losing weight, I can tell by your face and you're looking really good. I guess you're always going to have a big ol booty and boobs though huh.
  • littleandysmom
    Options

"The male EGO is fragile, Since you did "Regular" pushups and he couldn't it wasn't Him being weaker, it HAD to be your "Freakish" strength":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol....Yes. If he shows up tonight, I'll make sure and be as far away from him as possible. I don't want to shatter his ego!! :wink:
  • JONZ64
    Options

"The male EGO is fragile, Since you did "Regular" pushups and he couldn't it wasn't Him being weaker, it HAD to be your "Freakish" strength":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Lol....Yes. If he shows up tonight, I'll make sure and be as far away from him as possible. I don't want to shatter his ego!! :wink:

Thats nice of you Xena.............I mean Littleandysmom:smile:
  • littleandysmom
    Options

Thats nice of you Xena.............I mean Littleandysmom:smile:

LOL!! Awww that made my day!!! :blushing:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    From my sister in law.....

I know you're losing weight, I can tell by your face and you're looking really good. I guess you're always going to have a big ol booty and boobs though huh.

LOL..i would not know how to react! I have not gotten any strange compliments i guess..used to get it earlier when people said i looked prettier when i was fat!