HELP! i have to pick either hot dog or steak

Options
2»

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I saw the question and had to laugh, like maybe it was wedding menu;) you have to mail the card-and who would pick hot dog?!
    But I have to disagree about fillet Mignon, I do not think that is a lean cut. I heard sirloin or tenderloin are lean cuts. Maybe fillet Mignon is tenderloin and I just sound stupid...
  • 29bubbles
    29bubbles Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Those Smart Dogs are really good.. 45 cal and lots of protien. Of course it's not really a hot dog..just looks like one :)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    go bovine!! chowing down on the salad (with an oil and vinegar or light dressing) is just a bonus after noshing on the nice, juicy, yummy cow. :)

why would you think eating steak and salad isn't the healthy option? is there something about the way it is being fixed that we don't know about?

no its just plain mostly. i just uh thought steak was bad for u because its a red meat? and my coach told us that we should only eat it like once a week and i already had some 3 days ago

it is not bad for you on occassion but in some people it takes longer to digest and makes them feel sluggish. twice a week is probably fine. :)
  • musclebuilder
    musclebuilder Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hey so for dinner my choices are hot dog or steak with salad. cant decide bc both of them are pretty unhealthy >>which one is healthier?? need quick answers

unless that is a turkey dog, go with steak..Like Dan Aykroyd said in the movie "The Great Outdoors".."You know what the gourmet here wanted? Hotdogs! You know what they're made of, Chet? Huh? Lips and a##holes!"