Any fellow Whovians here?

Options
I'm new here, and looking for friends who share similar interests. Especially of the geeky variety! Dr. Who, most especially haha! I would love to connect with anyone on this health and happiness journey though! Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• pallycoo
    Options
    Allons-y! lol
  • impossibleBadWolf
    impossibleBadWolf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Haha yes!! I'm a bit of a ten fan, can you tell? Glad I'm not alone in the whoniverse!
  • katsaysmeow241515
    Options
    I love DW
    . I love 10 to bits, but I have to say 11 just makes me smile :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Check the photos on my profile. One of them is our wedding cake topper ;)
  • impossibleBadWolf
    Options
    I love DW
    . I love 10 to bits, but I have to say 11 just makes me smile :)

I wasn't an 11 fan at first because I was heartbroken over theists of ten, but that didn't last too long! Amelia Pond helped me accept and love him!!
  • impossibleBadWolf
    Options
    Check the photos on my profile. One of them is our wedding cake topper ;)

Holy nuts!! That's awesome!! I had a tardis birthday cake this year, from my boyfriend. Love it!!
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Me!!!

Though I'm on the variety that doesn't think it started with Eccleston and feel apart when ten left...
  • thatgreenteagirl
    Options
    Me !!! But I must say an even bigger Sherlock fan haha sorry !!
  • impossibleBadWolf
    Options
    Me!!!

Though I'm on the variety that doesn't think it started with Eccleston and feel apart when ten left...

Tennant may be my favorite but he is far from my first!! Tom Baker was my first doctor and will always have a place in my heart! I revisit the classics often!
  • impossibleBadWolf
    Options

If Who is my cupcake, Sherlock is my potato chip! I just wish there was more!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

If Who is my cupcake, Sherlock is my potato chip! I just wish there was more!!

Agreed!! Sherlock is amazing.
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've declared the Adipose to be my mascot on my weight loss journey! I have some art of them on my weight ticker, even. I won't be putting the ticker in my signature until there's a bigger number on there, but it's still viewable on my profile! I'm definitely a big fan of Doctor Who. ^_^
  • vancitychic
    vancitychic Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMG I love everything that everyone's saying. Sherlock finale was amazeballs nd I've slowly taken it upon myself to trn my friends into whovians.

Add me! I'm fairly new to this and you all seem great
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who, Sherlock, Stargate, Star Trek...love it all. :)
  • impossibleBadWolf
    Options
    I've declared the Adipose to be my mascot on my weight loss journey! I have some art of them on my weight ticker, even. I won't be putting the ticker in my signature until there's a bigger number on there, but it's still viewable on my profile! I'm definitely a big fan of Doctor Who. ^_^

I carved an adipose into my pumpkin last Halloween! Is it wrong that I find them adorable?!
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Would anybody like a jelly baby?

:wink:
  • pallycoo
    Options

I carved an adipose into my pumpkin last Halloween! Is it wrong that I find them adorable?!
    I find them totally adorable as well, I want a plushie of one lol
  • pallycoo
    Options
    I can't pick a favorite.... when someone asks I just respond, "Favorite? My favorite is The Doctor." There's different things I love about each regeneration.
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have a sewing pattern for an Adipose plush tucked away somewhere. I think I'll make one for myself when I reach a weight loss goal!