Any fellow Whovians here?

Options

Replies

• AurrieB
    Options
    Ten till the bitter end!! That being said Smith got an awful sendoff and capaldi holds no interest for me. Asking Clara if she knew how to drive the tardis was akin to blasphemy to me. And he came across like he was trying to be ten. Or as rose called him ten inch tennent." Hahahaha

It isn't that unusual for him to be discombobulated after regeneration, though. He did try and strangle one of his companions once and the first thing Smith did was crash the Tardis. His send off did seem a bit muddled and rushed to me, though. High hopes for Capaldi. He is a huge DW fan and we saw how that worked out with Tennant! :D
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm 10 mmmmmmm
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Present !
    Im in the process of making my second 4th doctor scarf this one for my son the first was for my husband
    Im also a huge Star Trek fan
    my first Doctor was Eccleston but all of them are just adorable
  • theconstantine
    theconstantine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know I'm in the minority but 9 hold a special place in my heart. All two of them lol. Feel free to add me as well. :)
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    I love Doctor Who, classic and modern (though 10 is my Doctor!).

Feel free to add me :)
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I know I'm in the minority but 9 hold a special place in my heart. All two of them lol.

I adore 9 as well. :heart:

There's a ton of Whovians on here!
  • gullettgirl
    gullettgirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love DOCTOR WHO!!! I grew up watching the 4th DOCTOR, Tom Baker. He's my favorite! I also loved the 10th and 11th ones as well. Welcome fellow WHOvian!!!
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    9 got me into the show & I adore him and 11, but 10 is my fave!:smile:

Feel free to add me!
  • AurrieB
    Options
    I do love 9 too! All the Doctors are wonderful <3 Just favor some over others a bit more. c:
  • impossibleBadWolf
    impossibleBadWolf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Whovian here, too :} Sometimes I feel alone in my love for Nine, especially since he was so short lived in the series, but he's my favorite. Closely followed by Ten, of course!

Nine is fantastic! I love Eccelston in general, but him as the doctor..amazing. I keep saying I have favorites but I can find thigs to love about every single doctor.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I hear you...it took me a while to fall for 10, but then he won me over. By the time I got to 11, I understood that adoring one didn't diminish my love for the others. They all have their charms. :laugh:
  • Anabora
    Options
    Right here! 10's my favorite.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Whovian here! 8 was my first. 9 is my favourite. I constantly complain about my disdain for Moffat-era Who.
  • rachelamber_x
    rachelamber_x Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The only reason I'm not all sobbing into my rice cakes is that I think Capaldi is going to be great...there have been duff episodes in every series, but I have faith in the production..and in always amazed by the long story arcs...face of boe still makes me gape.

Whovian and Sherlockian here (mmmm Benedict Cumberbatch is just GORGEOUS) :smile:

OMG the face of Boe! That was such a brilliant arc!
    Sad that Matt Smith's doctor never got to meet Jack though, it doesn't feel right!
  • acaudill042106
    acaudill042106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I love 10 but my kids are crazy about 11!
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    SuperWhoLockian (among other things) here! It was actually the photo I had taken with Five, Six and Eight at Chicago TARDIS last November that motivated me to get busy with my weight loss plan. Next time I have the opportunity to meet three doctors, I want to be happier with the way I look :)
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Massive SherWhovian here - the Sherlock series 3 finale was immense!
    9 is my Doctor and always will be. For me it's 9 > 11 > 10. As much as Tennant was amazing, Eccleston and Smith were so much better in my eyes. Can't wait to see Capaldi!
    Will be adding a lot of you!
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    9 is my Doctor and always will be. For me it's 9 > 11 > 10. As much as Tennant was amazing, Eccleston and Smith were so much better in my eyes. Can't wait to see Capaldi!

Not keen on the classic stuff out just not seen?
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options

Not keen on the classic stuff out just not seen?

Seen almost none of it - only Genesis of the Daleks, and the Doctor Who movie (if you count that as classic)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You should dig some out...they're pretty bad wobbly set wise, but great over all.