Person above stood in front of you naked, stay or run away?

Options

Replies

• TexasEngr
    TexasEngr Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Def stay..
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Stay....pillowfight!
  • D0initright
    Options
    I'm not going anywhere
  • justakiwi
    Options
    I really don't like these kinds of threads. I know they're for entertainment purposes, but given the fact that so many of us here are trying to lose weight and improve the way we look, discussions that focus on physical appearance really don't help us with our self esteem. I think we should be encouraging each other rather than making people feel bad about their appearance.

Just a thought.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    @ D0initright-- Stay
  • TexasEngr
    TexasEngr Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I really don't like these kinds of threads. I know they're for entertainment purposes, but given the fact that so many of us here are trying to lose weight and improve the way we look, discussions that focus on physical appearance really don't help us with our self esteem. I think we should be encouraging each other rather than making people feel bad about their appearance.

Just a thought.

I'd stay!
  • Me2FitMe
    Options
    Stay. Why not see some boobies? :b

:blushing:
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options

Just a thought.

meh I love the way I look lol :laugh: :laugh: its all good fun as long as people dont take it seriously!!
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    stay
  • feliperss
    feliperss Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Stay
  • Me2FitMe
    Options
    Texasengr-- stay

Edit: Wow this thread moves fast!!
  • RayF24
    RayF24 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i think ill pass
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    i would feel compelled to stay.
  • Yep_imchicbad
    Yep_imchicbad Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Just a thought.

its for entertainment, would you get up during a comedy show and go all Kanye on the mic? good grief...you just sent me running.
  • charliex2202
    Options
    run
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Just a thought.

I'd stay!

Nicely played, sir. Nicely played.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    stay
  • charliex2202
    Options
    stay
  • justakiwi
    Options
    @yep_imchicbad

You can say that because you're obviously gorgeous, but if you were currently overweight, working your butt off to improve that, and didn't feel too happy about the way you looked, would you REALLY laugh it off, if the guy posting after you said he'd run? It would be pretty clear that he was running because he didn't like what he saw (substitute for "she" if you're into chicks).

Entertainment is one thing. Making people feel bad is another.

That's all I was trying to say.
  • justakiwi
    Options

Just a thought.

I'd stay!

Why thank you kind Sir :wink: