Are there any other Rocky Horror fans out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    love the movie and they have time warp on one of the just dance games I even got the kids doing it :)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    love the movie and they have time warp on one of the just dance games I even got the kids doing it :)

That sounds like fun. I didn't know that had that song on just dance.
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    its a blast its on just dance 4 we have it for the wii. great exercise too:)
  • cwtchme
    cwtchme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yeah, haven't been to the show for a few years, but first went in London around 1990 when I was just 14. Was lucky enough to have Richard O'Brien playing Frank, because the lead actor - Tim McInnery - was ill.

Now I'm jealous!!!!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I didn't look for this before now. I love RHPS. My mom introduced me to it one year it was on tv for Halloween. I have seen it many times since then and never get bored of it. This past weekend, I had the opportunity to go to my first comic con and a group called the RKO Army was going to do a shadow cast of RHPS and a meet and greet with Patricia Quinn and Barry Bostwick. Both were amazing! Patricia and Barry were both absolutely hysterical. I am going to try and plan a RHPS fundraiser for my Relay for Life team.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I haven't been in years. I used to go every Saturday night before kids happened. I would love to go again sometime. They only do the show in my current town around Halloween. So lame.