What's for supper?

Options
chrissyh
chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
I am running out of ideas. Been doing well with eating at home -- goal is to eat dinner at home everynight til 9/15....

HELP - what are you having for supper?

Tomorrow night is Fajitas ( I marinate overnight and all day so not on the menu for today!)

Replies

• qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    goulash (with tomatoes)
    french bread (can't help it, love bread)
  • traybo
    Options
    Salmon fillets, topped with a bit of tapenade, wrapped in a slice of parma ham and roasted for 15 mins. Served with a salad of letttuce, spinach, toms, cucumber, roast peppers and sweetcorn...........yummy. Oh, and a big glass of chardonnay cos I've been to the gym today and it is Friday after all!!!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    fish salad rice
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Risotta cooked with chicken broth, a little white wine, tomato sauce and shrimp.
  • saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Italian porkchops- http://italian.food.com/recipe/oamc-italian-pork-chops-easy-381524 (you could just fix it, doesn't have to be a freezer meal)
    I'm serving it tonight over brown rice, because that's what we have. With a side of green beans :)
  • MLgarcia3
    Options
    turkey italian sausage, side of whole grain pasta with garlic and bell peppers, and a salad :smile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Tonight we'll have Turkey Kielbasa subs with horseradish mustard, fresh fruit
  • iDreamNEON
    Options
    Stuffed Peppers [Sub Boca Ground Crumbles for Beef] And Some Random Side Dish. I Have Plenty of Veggies to Choose From
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Waikiki-Meatballs/Detail.aspx
    made these last night. SO good.
    used lean ground chuck and whole wheat ritz and green onion
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Chicken breasts seasoned with paprika, chili pwdr, garlic pwdr, and cumin, sliced tomatoes from my garden, and one of my favorites . . . fresh green and yellow beans also right out of my garden . . . will likely have two or three cups of those as they are so awsome right off the plant!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    6 Presidents Choice Blue Menu Meatballs with 1 cup frozen vegetables, 1/2 tsp soy sause and 1/4 tsp hot sause = Only 5 WW points. Takes 3 minutes to put together/cook which will leave us time to pack for an out of town wedding tomorrow and just relax on our Friday of the long weekend, yay!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Grilling chicken breasts that I've been marinating in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary. I'll slice up some onion and zuke to grill alongside.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Stacks

Combine

2 cups cooked diced chicken (I used left over rotisserie chicken)
    8 ozs low fat cream cheese - softened
    1 can Rotel (drained)
    1 small diced green chiles
    1 can cannellini beans drained, rinsed and smashed

Then layer in 8 X 12 baking dish - using 2 cans of Green Chile enchilada Sauce - and 8 flour (or corn tortillas) will layer like a lasagna. pour 1/2 of one can of sauce in bottom of dish, layer 2 tortillas, layer 1/3 of above chicken mixture, repeat tortillas and chicken mixture twice, top with 2 final tortillas then cover tortillas with the rest of the sauce, top with a little shredded cheese, bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Cut into 8 squares.

PER SERVING: Calories 328, Carbs 36, Fat 13, Protein 19, Sodium 1036, Fiber 3
  • Karmel1840
    Options
    Tatortot Casserole made with low fast mushroon soup and 2 % Sharp Shredded Cheese.
    Side dish, green beans
  • Chrissun
    Options
    Tomato Basil Soup and Celery Soup with special K crackers, salad and carrots
    Soup is great when you want to fill up. I like crackers, rolls, or a sandwich on the side, that makes it feel more like a meal.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    we are having a baked monte cristo sandwich....
    i think i got the recipe from a kraft foods magazine....
    http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/baked-monte-cristo-sandwich-90554.aspx

i'm making grilled cheese for the kids and this for my hubby and i..
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup Barilla plus spaghetti with 4 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast and 2/3 cup spinach sauteed, mixed together with 1/4 cup low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese, a couple stalks of green onions, and possibly a tiny splash of heavy whipping cream. Yum!
  • Bighank7752
    Options
    Chicken breast wrapped with proscuitto and sauteed. 1/2 cup Quinoa with raisens
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    hey Jenn, do you have the calories per serving for Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Stacks? sound good but gotta know that first
    found this one http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=321634
    seems similar and only 227 calories