What's for supper?

Options
2»

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    hey Jenn, do you have the calories per serving for Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Stacks? sound good but gotta know that first
    found this one http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=321634
    seems similar and only 227 calories

I added above as well - a little high in Sodium but not bad in Calories

PER SERVING: Calories 328, Carbs 36, Fat 13, Protein 19, Sodium 1036, Fiber 3
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    thanks Jenn! I am trying to branch out and fix more things, I grew up with meals consisting of meat and potatoes, so I have a lot to learn
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with vegetarian spaghetti sauce - whatever brand of pasta sauce I pick up, green peppers, veggie ground, onion, garlic and spices to season, and tomatoes.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Grilled halibut and grilled asparagus. Maybe some sliced heirloom tomatoes and dried basil dressed with a little bit of cabernet vinegar
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Now I am getting hungry...are we the only ones eating supper tonight?!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    Wow, ya'll are awesome and I'm gonna be stealing ideas too!
    We are having potato stroganoff, from a box.... and some mixed veggies. So, thanks for posting this ~
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I made Hungry Girl Chicken Cordon Bleu [ recipe: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=604500 ]

DELICIOUS!!!!!

I paired it with steamed sprouted brown rice and a plate of romaine lettuce with 2 tbsp of Newman's Own Lite Italian dressing.

LOVED the whole meal and it was under 500 calories!! (I can't remember the exact amount and if I open another tab my browser will kill me!)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Let's keep the ideas flowing...........variety will keep us going in hte right direction..........

Leftover Smoked chicken and peorgies last nigt....

Greek Salad with chicken tonight.....maybe baked potato is need a little extra.