Bad news, but now I know why he has been acting the way he's

Options
I hate to dump this on you all, but I found out tonight that my husband is having an affair. THE WOMAN SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! *not too bright of him to tell her to come over* She asked if he was there, and I asked her who she was. She said that they'd been seeing each other for almost ten months:noway: and that she didn't know he was taken. *my a*s she didn't* I told her to leave.
Now I know why he's been acting like a jerk...he's been picking little fights so that he would have an excuse to leave the house. ugggggggggghhh...:explode: :explode: :explode:
At least this won't derail my weight loss....when I get stressed, mad or upset, I don't eat! I seriously feel like I am going to be sick:sick:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I hate to dump this on you all, but I found out tonight that my husband is having an affair. THE WOMAN SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! *not too bright of him to tell her to come over* She asked if he was there, and I asked her who she was. She said that they'd been seeing each other for almost ten months:noway: and that she didn't know he was taken. *my a*s she didn't* I told her to leave.
    Now I know why he's been acting like a jerk...he's been picking little fights so that he would have an excuse to leave the house. ugggggggggghhh...:explode: :explode: :explode:
    At least this won't derail my weight loss....when I get stressed, mad or upset, I don't eat! I seriously feel like I am going to be sick:sick:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's very intense and I'm sorry to hear that your man turned into such a turd...more than a turd, a complete *kitten*. I'm upset from hearing about that! :explode: :mad: :explode: :mad:

Please don't let this put you off track! You're getting close to your goal and if you're ever going to do something for yourself now, this is the time!

You're a bigger woman than me.....I would have either attacked the woman or my husband....maybe both.

Keep going! Don't let this stop you now!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    I am so sorry!!! Don't really know what to say, just wanted to let you know that we are all here for you.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    MEN SUCK!! I am really sorry this happened to you. I hope you can get thru this. What did he say?? Jerk. I hope you know we are there for you even if it is just over the internet. It seems like you still have a positive outlook and I am very glad to see this. If you need to talk I am here. Heather
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I wanted to kick her a*s but my girls were right there, and I didn't want to lower myself in front of them. I politely told her to get the hell off my property before I called the police. Of course my husband tried to lie and say that he hadn't been seeing her, but right now his credibility with me is ZERO..so I believe her.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    wow the nerve of her,if she didnt know about you would be different, she had to have known i had a similar situation years ago and trust me, he isnt worth it,, greener grass on the other side,,
    keep on track with your diet and live life to the fulliest!!!!:drinker:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I just don't know who else to talk to...my family has already made it abundantly clear how they feel about him., so they just don't want to hear it:ohwell:
    Guess it's time to load up the GTO and just drive, baby, drive....
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. I know there are no words to make you feel better. I do know this...we are all here for you and stand behind you. You have a full team of support. Be strong and show him what kind of woman you are. A beautiful, caring, head strong, don't take **** kind of woman. From all your posts, you are very strong and you will be fine. You and your kids show him that he cannot bring you all down.
    You take care.:flowerforyou:

Don't pack of the GTO.....He can pack up and ride. You stay home with your kids. He screwed you.....you didn't screw him.
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear your news. That's terrible.

It doesn't matter if the girl knew or not, she's no body to you. Its your husband that gets all of the blame. He was the one that made a commitment to you.

I am glad you were able to put on a brave face for you daughters. You'll need to keep your cool head to get through this. You can vent to us. Stay strong.
  • Helawat
    Options
    That's right!

We stand behind you and despite us being on the internet and many of us may not have had a chance to have had a true conversation with you, we are members of the same community and fight the same demons and battles.

If you need to talk or rant, or talk crap about your man's lack of balls we're here :) It may not be of much comfort but if your family doesn't want to hear it we will :):flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    That's right!

We stand behind you and despite us being on the internet and many of us may not have had a chance to have had a true conversation with you, we are members of the same community and fight the same demons and battles.

If you need to talk or rant, or talk crap about your man's lack of balls we're here :) It may not be of much comfort but if your family doesn't want to hear it we will :):flowerforyou:

Well said and I agree. What a BUTT=HOLE. I am soooo sorry. Hang in there, there is bigger and better waiting for you.:wink:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I'm not going to get mad, I'm going to get EVERYTHING!!!

She can have him....we'll see how much fun he is to be around when he's flat broke from paying spousal/child support, and doesn't have a pot to piss in!
    Even his son is pissed off at him...he said, "Dad, you really gave her a raw deal, and I wouldn't blame her if she left and took you for all you are worth!"
  • Helawat
    Options
    You're my hero :)
  • dschref1
    dschref1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've lived both sides of this. I'll not pretend to know what specifically to suggest, other than to say, either walk away and be done - or sit down with him and get to the root cause of the problem and fix it. Either path will be hard and plagued with question and doubt. What I know from personal experience is that I couldn't live with anything between those two paths. Be decisive one way or the other. Sincerely, best of luck and be strong either way.
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    wow... what an jerk. we're all here for you! :flowerforyou: keep your head up
  • icandoit
    Options
    Did you cancel the ad on craigslist??:laugh: Sorry I just had too.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

No, I just moved it to the "obituaries" section:laugh:
  • icandoit
    Options

No, I just moved it to the "obituaries" section:laugh:

PERFECT:laugh:
  • Hannele
    Hannele Posts: 1
    Options
    What an idiot!! But as everyone else has said already, we're all here for you! :-)
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ugh... I hate that, my dad cheated on my mum. The stupid ***** even knew me and my little brother and sister. Sorry, I'm still angry :explode:
    I'm so sorry to hear that, and yep we're all here for you. Good luck with things :flowerforyou: