Bad news, but now I know why he has been acting the way he's

Options

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all...I think I'll put him at the curb with the rest of the trash.
    On to bigger/ better things....let him have his cake! I hope he chokes on it.:devil:
  • alyfin
    alyfin Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm sorry for your pain.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    GTO - Boys are dumb. And yours seems to have lost his mind. Whatever you decide to do, stay with us. This is a great group of people, and we are here for you.

:flowerforyou: Crusty Pottydoodle. (AKA Cheryl)
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    GTO, they will all get theirs in the end. My ex-husband cheated on me too, for far too long...3 years with the same woman and others. I was going through medical problems at the time, Ovarian Cancer, so my focus wasn't so much on us as it was on healing and getting healthy. It was like he lived 2 separate lives, even his friends and family didn't know about it, he was so good at deceiving.

I am happy to report that as of today, I have lost 60 pounds since the divorce. A couple of weeks ago, I saw the woman that my ex was cheating with for years, and she looked like she picked up all of my 60 pounds and then some...justice...it's so sweet. :laugh:

As for me, I'm happier now than when I was married to him, it took me a while to get here, but I'm here.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to get mad, I'm going to get EVERYTHING!!!

She can have him....we'll see how much fun he is to be around when he's flat broke from paying spousal/child support, and doesn't have a pot to piss in!
    Even his son is pissed off at him...he said, "Dad, you really gave her a raw deal, and I wouldn't blame her if she left and took you for all you are worth!"

good for you! He's an idiot for screwing up a relationship with a strong, beautiful and caring woman like you and I truly do believe that what goes around comes around and he will get exactly what he deserves. In the mean time we are all here for you whether you want to be upset, angry, get advice, vent or whatever :flowerforyou:
  • natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    my man treated me like **** too but dont worry when your hot and skinny and he is still with that old *kitten* he'll be sorry or thats just what i tell myself and i truly hope you leave him because once a cheater always a cheater
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    just want to say ive got your back girl even all the way here in nz

my friend is going through this at the mo although already at the tried to work it out (he was groveling and saying sorry so gave him a chance) but she cant get past it as it was her brothers partner he cheated with mmm not a good thing so he is on his ear still begging to be back. kids are young so abit hard on them but she is strong and has lost loads of weight since it all happened and looking hot. which is not great for his ego when a famous tv presenter here hits on his ex wife lol

you go girl and keep on track as you are doing this for yourself not for him so keep coming in here and vent away.

and give it to him make him pay like the 1st wives club dont get even get everthing like you said lol
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    What an *kitten*
    ((HUGS))
    You can get through this...kick him to the curb,.,you deserve MUCH MUCH better!!!!

Kim
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am really sorry to hear what you are going through! I can't even imagine what I would do if I found out something like that! Actually, I would function and survive for the sake of my children (Just like you are!)

You are a VERY strong woman!! You deserve the best!!! Good luck!!

Hugs!
    Tami
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Oh dear lord, I am so sorry.

What an *kitten*! :mad:
  • Kiaana
    Kiaana Posts: 9
    Options
    I always think you reap what you sow, so he'll reap his soon enough love :laugh:

on the plus side - without having to iron his shirts and clean his dirty underwear you have more time to focus on your relationship with yourself and your kids and lets be honest... that will probably be one hell of a lot more fulfilling! :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all, you are making this a little bit more bearable.
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Did you cancel the ad on craigslist??:laugh: Sorry I just had too.

No, I just moved it to the "obituaries" section:laugh:

:laugh:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    So sorry. I totally understand, 7 years ago mine did it and said it was only once. I did not believe that. We were going through really tough times and instead of talking we just delt on our own and started to drift apart. We have been together now 20 years, I may have forgiven him, but will never forget. I hope everythings works out for you. :flowerforyou: If you need to talk I am there for you.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear what happened. The Christian in me wants to say "vengeance is mine saith the Lord so let God deal with the cheater" but the woman in me wants to say "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Make the sucker pay!"

Anyway never feel bad for coming to your friends on MFP with your problems. That's what we're here for and we have your back whatever you decide to do. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    So, um, does this mean I can ask to ride in your car now? :)

*hug*

Hope you're ok.
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    I ran into my ex the other day.... then put it into reverse and ran him over again! (just a joke!)

My ex cheated on me with one of my friends. Let's just say, I left him, took everything, and two yrs later she left and took everything too. Now he's stuck w/ a huge morgage and three jobs.

Just leave everything to Karma. She's a b$#@h and will set everything right. :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    GTO,

Sooooo sorry to hear this!!! Get yourself a lawyer & run..no sprint to the bank & close out any joint accounts you may have.

I'll echo what everyone else has said, you'll be better off without him. You're making positive changes in your life and showing him the curb will be another one. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

{{hugs}}:heart:
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    She has a good point! Remove your checking account and cancel credit cards. Also, freeze any assets that you two had. Hire a lawyer and serve him w/ papers. If you can't afford one, there are assistance lawyers out there that will work for little to nothing (but you have to be smart to use these guys).
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Let's see... he weighs 200+ lbs? That means you "win" for the most weight lost this week!

You are a strong woman- keep your chin up and your eyes on the horizon.