Does skin ever 'tighten'?? Please help!

Options
13»

Replies

• wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for their input. :-D The people who posted pictures, you look great :-) well done! :-)

I had the c-section 10 years ago so kind of knew it would stay the same when I posted but was hoping I may be wrong. I had never tried in those ten years to improve it, so was just wondering if it was possible now I'm willing to give it a go. (Actually, I did try crunches years ago but they didn't work!)

I have nothing holding me back from doing weights except for my own God-damned laziness. All the equipment is here in my house. I was thinking of incorporating weights with Insanity and seeing how that goes. (My God! Insanity scares me!)

As I said about the surgery, that is a big no. Even if I did get to a weight that was good and maintained for a couple of years... having my tummy tucked would make my boobs look even more out of place! :-o I'd have to get the boobs done as well! And while we're at it get my nose tweaked I've never really liked it... Ooh and while we're at it, what else can I change... NO! I don't want to end up down that road! >.<

So I will just have to deal with my wrinkly ol' kangaroo pouch and hopefully put it to more good use :o)

I know at a good weight it will look fine under clothes, it just annoys me when I see other people who have had babies wearing low cut jeans with no wrinkly flappiness hanging over! But like they say... Everyone is unique and everyone is different. -.- Some people are just luckier in the genetic department (B@STARDS!) :-):-):-):-):-):-)

Thanks again and good luck everyone 8-)
  • ashleymarie9807
    ashleymarie9807 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had two babies one c-section and though its taking some time the skin is getting tighter. I need to start weight training Iv been working out stricktly from home when the kids go to bed.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    My Doctor told me it can take 2 years or more for your skin to retract the total amount it will
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!