Need to lose 88 lbs. Looking for motivated buddies :)

Options
13»

Replies

• melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. If anyone else wants to add me, please do! I've got quite a lot of weight to lose (at least 60lbs, probably more).
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for motivation and accountability. I have quite a bit more to lose and I am only at the beginning of week 3 ( this time around). I have already changed my eating habits, counting calories and just started the workouts again this week. I want this to be my last "do over". I want to stick it out and get to the goal this time, no excuses, 2014 is the year to do so. Ill be your buddy, looking forward to sharing workouts, recipes, and results;)
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I started at 263 and I'm now at 192 and my goal is 145. It's taken me almost 2 years to get where I am now, but I don't care. I figure the slower it takes to lose it, the more chance I have of keeping it off in the end. Plus, I'm not into self-deprivation and if I just eat sensibly and lose slowly, I am not miserable! Anyway, feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm always up for giving and receiving more support!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Keep up the good work!
  • Jillgraper
    Options
    Hi - me, too. Please add me and I will do the same. Some great achievements noted here!
  • mellib28
    Options
    I am not trying to lose as much as everyone else but i would like to be added as a motivation buddy!
    i am going to try and keep with this and not fall off the wagon again!
  • aimee614
    aimee614 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i weigh 253 as of now and want to loose 112 pounds in a year. but i also just want to be healthy. i want to join a gym but they cost so much.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm at 219 now, but I started out at about 230. My goal is right around yours. Please feel free to add me.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 261, I started at 275 my goal is to be 140. Feel free to add me. I try to be active and supportive. Congrats on the weight you already lost!
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!

I'm 45 and my SW was 230. I'm currently at 181 and want to lose another 20-30 lbs. I'm not exactly sure where I want to end up but am looking forward to getting "there".

I log everyday and enjoy interacting with my friends on a daily basis. I keep my diary open and like to recieve feedback as well as give it. If you want someone to encourage and offer some helpful hints please send me a friend request!

Just a word of warning I am far from a "clean" eater and do not deny myself all the foods. :D
  • Bride2bee2015
    Options
    add me if you'd like! looking for weight loss buddies! :) i wanna lose 15. lbs before my wedding next june!! )
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    i weigh 253 as of now and want to loose 112 pounds in a year. but i also just want to be healthy. i want to join a gym but they cost so much.

No need to pay for a gym to get healthy. Walking is free! I walk every morning before work. It's great exercise and you can do it anywhere and, like I said, it's free! Also, a set of hand weights and elastic tubing are pretty inexpensive and super versatile and there are a ton of apps and/or videos on the Internet for work-outs using hand weights, tubing, a chair and stability ball (if you have one). If you don't want to purchase anything, crunches, push-ups, dips on a chair, etc. are all great places to start building muscle without going to a gym.
  • reemedley
    reemedley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This is the first day on the site and I could use the motivation and support as well! I need to loose 50 pds and being over 40 I feel like it is a loosing battle!
  • janette_l_c
    janette_l_c Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me everyone. I could use the support and am happy to give out support as well! I am 29 and currently 264 pounds. I had previously lost 30 pounds on Weight Watchers in 2012, but had to quit the program because we couldn't really afford it (hooray for free MFP!) and I gained back about 35 pounds after quitting. I joined MFP yesterday and hope to have a lot of success and lose about 110 pounds to be 150 pounds. Haven't been that weight since high school! :) I am tired of being embarrassed about my weight and want to be healthy and in shape. Good luck everyone, and congrats on all your successes so far!
  • AmandaK0211
    AmandaK0211 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for some friends too. I'll send you a request :)
  • CountryBoyLover81
    Options
    Sending a request and anyone else feel free to add me as well. I login daily. :)

55878945.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter