How often do you have a cheat day?

Options
124»

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I don't really have "cheat" meals or days... I eat whatever I want. Last night... I had pasta, wine and chocolate frozen yogurt. It was delicious! Some days I do go over my goal a little bit and I'll try to make up for it the next day... but other than that... It's pretty loosey goosey. I lost about 20# previously being super strict with my diet... guess what? I gained it all back! Don't start something today you can't keep up with forever.
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Once every couple of weeks, usually just special occasions like birthdays holidays etc. Eat whatever I want for one afternoon.
  • xLittleMissVixenx
    Options
    At the moment it's working out every 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago I had a 3 course meal with wine at Ask because my parents gave us vouchers and it's my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow so there will be cake and on Friday we're having an Indian takeaway. If you never let yourself have what you want then life is going to be miserable. The way I see it, if you stick to your calorie goals 90% of the time then the other days aren't going to slow your weight loss down too much.
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I allow myself 1-2 a month. I log everything. I don't binge. I'm usually no more than 400-500 cals over my daily allowance. I now eat mostly what I want, just much less. Cheat days can be a slippery slope for some, so take care in those.