80 day pre- holiday challenge

Options
I have challenge I am giving myself and want you to join if you please...
From the day before Labor Day, (Sept 5th) to the day before Thanksgiving (Nov 24th),,, 80 DAYS!
1. Log in every day
2. Exercise every day.
3. Stay under your calorie budget (I'm not eating any of my exercise calories.)
4. To keep track of your committment to the 80 days... Comment on your completed diary post...
For Example..." Day 1! in the books"

I figure this is away for me to make a pre-holiday push... so I can be in great shape going into the holidays...
Join me if you want to...

Replies

• elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    well, this is a tough one:noway: , but count me in! :happy:
    see you tomorrow and good luck to everyone who joins in!
  • MyYing
    MyYing Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Gonna love doing this!
  • goldspaula
    Options
    I'm in! It will be a great Christmas present to myself!!!!
  • dorwade
    dorwade Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This will be a great way to add motivation to get to the gym and eat healthy every single day! And a wonderful way to enter the holiday season....thinner! I'm in!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! It will be so much better to look in the mirror thinking... "I look good" vs. "S#@*, it's time to get motivated and loose 20 pounds." I keep my journal/diary open for everyone to see... feel free to take a peak. I do not eat many of my exercise calories.
  • ltyrance
    Options
    I am in..im new to this but im up for the challenge...its time to take my body back
  • Yoyo7165
    Yoyo7165 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun, I am in, will do my best to work in exercise with work and school and studying. Will do my best.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I don't know when I'll be able to go back to exercising every day. :frown: However, you know I'm getting back into it slowly but surely! With that little caveat, yes, I will join your challenge! As you know, I'm in the middle of my own little challenge which will end with my Italian anniversary dinner (which WILL be pre-planned and controlled with extra swimming to compensate for any extra calories).

I've been pondering what to do after that, and I was trying to figure out my next challenge. I think I have my answer! :drinker: A challenge will be much more fun with us supporting each other! Thanks, D.

(Just a side note to any of D's other friends reading this: If you'd like to friend me for added support during the challenge or just in general, feel free! :flowerforyou: )
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track, and this sounds like an awesome challenge. Count me in!! :smile:
  • smilingslatka
    Options
    I've got 88 days before we go on holiday and I need to loose 30 pounds to be able to fit into my clothes. I will try my best!
  • hp25
    hp25 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm in! It's nice and simple. Practicing healthy habits for 80 days will benefit our mind, body, and spirit...practice makes better :)
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Im actually starting today... I want to stay motivated...this time, No mo yo yo!
    I been up, I been down... This time I want it to be different....:happy:
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Day one was great... not bad at all 15 calories to spare and ove 1100 burned.
  • ladymedic22
    ladymedic22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! We move the new treadmill into the house tomorrow just in time to hit the chalenge!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm in, yay for pre-holidays!
    Hopefully i'll be ready for the warm weather in a bikini by the end ;)
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Ok, I am restarting my count so I can be on the same date as my friends who decide to do this challenge... TODAY IS DAY 1.
    Great to increase our passion for fitness before the holidays and not as a result of the holidays... Hey folks, we are getting it right!!!

DJ:smile:
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :drinker: cheers to everybody who completed their first day! Here's to tomorrow as well!:heart:
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! Did pretty well -- exercised, stayed within calorie goals -- woot! :drinker:
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I exercised every day last week 90 min/day. I took Sunday off from exercise but still came in under calories. Diary is open to the public.

Start weight: 167
    Current weight: 164
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    DAY 2 done.

Not feeling too well today, but I managed to get some burn time. I hope this cold will go soon so I can get back to the big burn workouts!