How can I get perkier boobs?

Options
Hi guys, I have just started my weight loss journey. I have 35 pounds to go. I'm excited to see the changes in my body, but I'm nervous about my boobs. They most likely will shrink in size and I'm totally OK with that as my breasts are too big for my liking anyway. But I am concerned about sagging breasts. I'm only 21 and my breasts are already starting to sag. It makes me sad. :cry:

So my question is what I can do to get perkier breasts or at least make sure they don't get saggier and deflated with weight loss?

Replies

• navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water, it'll help tighten the skin. As for exercises, pressing, both bench and overhead will have some effect. Pull-ups, dips and rows are also an idea. Basically anything that works the pecks, shoulders and back will help to an extent. Outside of that, a lift.

Rigger
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Pushups, bench presses and a really good pushup bra!
  • mmommymusings
    mmommymusings Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Pec flies, dumbbell flies
  • ElizabethOak
    Options
    Definitely do chest exercises, but do them for bulk as well as tone(lift heavy weights), and get your protein, don't be afraid of the numbers on the scale. I've been doing a body building routine with my husband. I gained muscle mass, pounds, and a bonus bra size increase.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Shrink to a AA and then you wont have to worry about sagging cause there wont be anything to sag. :grumble: sorry, I've just bitter...really bitter. But any chest exercises would work.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I actually found that as I lost weight mine have gotten perkier and more shapely.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I remember when I had perky boobs.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I lost 70 pounds and went from a DD to a small, saggy B cup. I did everything I could think of to keep them perky... Did chest work outs, moisturized, drank a ton of water... But the fact is if you lose a lot of weight your breasts will probably be saggy at the end. I finally bit the bullet and had a breast augmentation, best decision I ever made.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    This may not be an option for you, since you say your boobs are bigger than you like, but I just stopped wearing a bra. Cold turkey. I heard that bras may hinder natural small chest muscles that support the boobs. As I am a smallish A, it wasn't like I needed one, and idgaf if my headlights show every now and then,so I thought why not, I'll give it a try . Fast forward about 6 months later, and I'm showing marked improvement in my girls' perkiness.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Surgery and push up bra's.
    This may not be an option for you, since you say your boobs are bigger than you like, but I just stopped wearing a bra. Cold turkey. I heard that bras may hinder natural small chest muscles that support the boobs. As I am a smallish A, it wasn't like I needed one, and idgaf if my headlights show every now and then,so I thought why not, I'll give it a try . Fast forward about 6 months later, and I'm showing marked improvement in my girls' perkiness.

yeah gravity doesn't work like that- but thanks for playing.
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Sorry they aint gonna be pretty!

FYI: Miami has the best boob Drs! :drinker:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    What a weird coincidence! I just started offering my perk up massages for free today. I just need ya to fill out this app....yeah, yeah, ok leaving the thread, no need to push me out.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Luck or surgery.
  • jerryallegood
    jerryallegood Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Will strengthening the chest muscles help?
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    What a weird coincidence! I just started offering my perk up massages for free today. I just need ya to fill out this app....yeah, yeah, ok leaving the thread, no need to push me out.

Good try, good try :)

Perkier boobies call for chest exercises :) Bench press, chest flyes, push ups...get it girl!
    212019156 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is an exercise you can do that will make breasts perkier. If they don't end up being perky enough for your tastes then off to the plastic surgeon or live with it.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Bicycle pump.

or a really awesome push up bra.

Personally... I went with the push up bra
  • Sabby888
    Sabby888 Posts: 30 Member
    Options

LOL

You sir are legend
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    In for ideas and comedy