What is everyone drinking besides water?

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MsPearlSnaps
    MsPearlSnaps Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love carbonated flavored water, and I also make my own flavor infused water. Its easy, just a few slices of fruit, mint, or cucumber in filtered water overnight in the fridge.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of water but I like to sometimes add a bit of lime or mint leaves to it. I drink coffee too but try to drink it black most of the time. I also like to experiment with various kinds of hot teas. It's fun to mix kinds or find unique kinds. Congrats on kicking the Mt. Dew habit! Good luck with everything!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Tea, tea and more tea.

Hi, I'm English!
  • bethiewilliams
    Options
    Iced peach flavoured tea is really nice - make your own in a jug and put in fridge. I love cinamon tea dragonfly chai version or if water is yuk - I get that- add fruit juice - 3oz juice in a glass topped up with water. I can't drink neat juice now.
  • raasi123
    Options
    I drink coconut water,lemon water.and in summer watermelon juice.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Tea. :)
  • cjamestn
    Options
    Force yourself to drink water. It eventually becomes nice. Takes a long time though.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Try drinking chai or oolong tea. My favorite is http://www.teavana.com/the-teas/oolong-teas/p/maharaja-chai-oolong-tea. I also like Samurai Chai.

Everyone has different tastebuds - and while I LOVE LOVE LOVE tea, there are some teas I find completely disgusting. I'm only saying this because I think it take some time for you to find a tea you like.

And I keep meaning to try infused waters...but truth be told, I just haven't gotten around to it. I like the caffeine in my tea. HA.

But here is a site with recipes: http://www.infusedwaterrecipes.com/#!infused-water-recipes/c1jm3

Hope that helps.
  • kittyxaus
    kittyxaus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cup of Tea with a dash of milk and an equal tablet...have this about 4 times a day on top of 2 litres of water. I didn't like drinking plain water when I first started but now it doesn't worry me, just have to persevere :)
  • HaggisWhisperer
    HaggisWhisperer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I used to hate plain water but I now I quite like it - I originally started taking my water with a slice of lemon or lime in it, I'd slice the fruit and put it in a tub in the fridge and just take it out as I needed it. If I was out and about, I'd just make sure it was well wrapped so I didn't get juice all over my bag. As a change I sometimes have a herb or fruit tea, or one of the flavoured black teas - they can also be quite nice chilled from the fridge - I'd just make up a larger quantity in a jug and put it the fridge once it was cold. I've got some really lovely cherry and almond flavour black tea bags at the moment (Dilmah brand) - I'm drinking that hot with lemon and a couple of drops of liquid stevia. You could also try some of the flavoured stevia drops (Sweetleaf make some good ones) in water - I find them best if I only use a couple of drops though, any more is a bit overpowering.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Black coffee, black tea, and alcohol. Occasionally fruit juice and homemade smoothies.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    just water and coffee for me. with some beer, wine, and other such libations thrown into the mix on occasion.
  • susalia1
    Options
    I drink water and 2 cups of coffee try ice coffee it's so good
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Coffee, diet soda, milk 2%, venti skinny mocha lattes, K cup mochas, unsweetened tea
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    unsweet tea
    green tea
    coffee
    water (lots and lots of water )
    Once and awhile milk or unsweetened almond milk.. but usually in a smoothie or on cereal

that's basically it.

occasionally liquor, wine and beer :)
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Water with Lemon.. I did the diet cola/flavor enhancers for awhile but after losing four family members to cancer in two years I've opted to not put anymore engineered substances into my body. Do your own research? But if you can get yourself to stick to water flavored with actual fruit, teas, and limited coffees and unsweetened fruit juices you'll be on a better path then diet drinks. (just imo... not meant to be any anti-cancer medical advice)
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Vitamin water is pretty good

EEhhh... vitamin water has a lot of HFCS in it. I used to work in a beverage lab that made those drinks.
    I'd recommend checking the sugar in them. What ingredients are listed first? They usually go in order of greatest to lowest amounts on the label.
  • bobby790
    Options
    I only drink green tea without sugar of course. Packed in bottled water.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well if I'm hung over and have to work the next day, I drink a zero calorie monster lol. But mostly water and wine lol, I have started drinking 2 glasses of green tea a day. Oh and if I decide to do a cleanse I do a shakeology cleanse and drink that, or if I'm rushing for work I'll drink a shake so I don't have to worry about breakfast.