What the h***?

Options
13»

Replies

• evjazz
    evjazz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, take it from someone that knows... focus on your self, your health, your self esteem, your children. This is what matters. He is weak and clearly not committed for long term. Don't allow his weakness to weaken YOU. You must find a place spiritually where you can heal, recover and grow. He will not allow this as you are, you must become bigger than he in almost every aspect, emotionally, spiritually but not physically. The best revenge is a good life. Live one..without him undermining you and protect your kids from his stupidity.... all my support and love to you!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am really sorry to hear about this. Keep your head up. Keep your focus on what is important. You deserve to have a happy life.

We are here for you:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    GTO, Stay strong. Don't take any of his justifications or allow him to try to get validation by blaming you. Sorry. It was his choice to cheat and HIS choice alone. He made his bed, now let him lie in it. Perhaps easier said than done........Best of luck. Take care of those girls AND yourself.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    We're pulling for you. A happy marriage is about self-lessness, not selfishness. And a happy marriage is never always happy, but it is committed to loving each other unconditionally, no matter how fat, no matter how skinny. Find a man who knows that love is a verb, not a feeling.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    he's a f***ing flipping idiot.
  • yenn
    yenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would call him an a*shole, but an a*shole actually has a function. He, on the other hand, serves no purpose.

BEST line ever. I've been lurking, reading your posts, and I have to say I was so mad at your husband BEFORE you found out he was cheating, now I'm ready to come out there and kick his @$$ myself !!

Don't even allow him to get those kinds of shots off at you ... blaming you for his bad behavior ! Just walk away and take EVERYTHING of value with you !!
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Oh, it's your fault HE cheated?! No way!!! I don't have any wisdom, just wanted add my support. Good luck on a new, cheater-free life! You get the best part anyway; your girls.
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    1- Get him out of there
    2- Take whatever you can get - you deserve everything he has after that!
    3- Recover and then find someone who will treat you like the queen that you are.

Stay strong and be grateful you won't have to be treated like crap anymore in the name of "matrimony"
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    GTO... kick his @$$ to the curb... you deserve better than that... you have been working so hard, don't let him get in the way of your life...

Keep your chin up and be who you are no matter what... there are good men out there who will love you unconditionally... Years ago I was in your shoes and thought I would never find someone worth my love... but I have and he is everything I could ever want... You will find your prince too some day...

Jenn
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs!!!!!!!!!!! he is such a sad excuse of a man....you are such a strong beautiful woman....

I wish you could zoom ahead in the future to actually see how much better you'll be w/out him and how sad and pathetic he will be ...I'm just sorry you have to deal w/ it all...but I'm very happy a loser like that is going to be out of your life!

hugs!
    Ali