• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank's guys :)
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Dat *kitten*
    But seriously- you look GREAT! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank ya ma'am :)
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awesome fantastic work!!! Well done!
  • Focusisfab
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Good for you!!!
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud! You have done Awesome!
    Nice *kitten* Girl!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    OMG...OMG...OMG...AMAZING!!!!! YOU have me totally inspired!!! You have given me hope for my *kitten*....I have done lifting and all kinds of things, but I think I will try the squat challenge as well....seriously I am amazed at the results. awesome job!!!
  • Stubbornfighter
    Stubbornfighter Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! What a transformation, people would kill for a booty like that...speaking of...where can I find this squat challenge ? XD
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    OMG...OMG...OMG...AMAZING!!!!! YOU have me totally inspired!!! You have given me hope for my *kitten*....I have done lifting and all kinds of things, but I think I will try the squat challenge as well....seriously I am amazed at the results. awesome job!!!

I can promise you that this did not just all happen from the squat challenge, but I am sure it has helped it, the squat challenge is only 21 day's long. Today was day 17 :). This is a 7 month progress here, insanity, Focus T25, rockin body, little meme challenges here and there, jogging, running bleachers, suicides. It's bee a lot of hard work and eating half way decent. I don't eat 100% clean all the time.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I think I am going to start T25 after I finish with Body Revolution. How did you like the program?
  • granolagirl
    granolagirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing ! Way to go! You look Fab! All your hard work paid off. Very inspiring.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Awesome! I think I am going to start T25 after I finish with Body Revolution. How did you like the program?

I love T25, I still do it once in awhile.
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You look amazing. I am older and sadly my butt has drooped & flattened. I hear you on the squats but I cannot do since I have a knee replacement & the other knee is pretty bad. Any other suggestions for exercises to strengthen & round? Also what is T25? I am still learning a lot from MFP.
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    This is by far the best thread I've ever seen on here! What a transformation!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow...good for u, inspiring!
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Very nice *kitten*!! You give me hope that mine can look that good someday! What an inspiration! :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great. Congrats to you. I can't believe that's the same butt
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!