Options
    Well done! That is awesome, you are an inspiration to many
  • Erindevon1
    Options
    Congratulations! Nice achievement!
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great story. Congrats, so happy for you, can't wait to be right there at my own finish line.
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. Well done!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, well done :flowerforyou: x
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!

:drinker:
  • PudgyFellow123
    PudgyFellow123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    like button!
  • sassychyck13
    sassychyck13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!! What a wonderful goal to achieve! Congratulations!
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Great job
  • lisajd79
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, what an achievement, you must feel fabulous. well dun X :smile:
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    You look phenomenal. Happy. Healthy! So inspired. Thank you
  • meekmeek342
    meekmeek342 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You Look terrific! Your story has truly encouraged me!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I need a "like" button for each of your very nice comments, thank you for taking the time to read my story, thank you for all the wonderful comments!! :flowerforyou:
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    congrats! You look amazing,but more.. your energy just pours through the screen! Way to go!!
  • top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Loved reading your story.. especially the part about diet and exercise.. it truly is the "magic". I have lost 65 lbs and constantly have people asking me what the "trick" was.. they seem disappointed when its the old fashioned diet and exercise!!

My favourite line of all time is Oprah Winfreys: "if I could buy it, don't you think I would have?"

Thanks for the inspiration.. I have 35 lbs or so to go...
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • chocpot
    chocpot Posts: 11
    Options
    Totally awesome achievement, congrats to you.
    I did it!! I actually did it!! I made it to my goal of losing 100 pounds today!!

I have lost 42.19% of my starting weight. I went from a starting BMI of morbidly obese (42- gasp!) to severely obese, to obese, to overweight and now to a HEALTHY BMI of 24! It took me 28 months to do this, with plateaus here and there, but I never gave up and I did it the healthy way! Who knew, all I had to do was exercise and eat right, that's it! No special diet, no pills, just 100% the healthy way. This is a lifestyle change and I will continue on this path for the rest of my life! Happy doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. I didn't let excuses get in the way anymore, excuses get you nowhere! If I had time to watch TV and time to eat junk food then I also could make time to exercise and prepare healthy things to eat.

When I first set out to take a walk, I remember seeing my shadow on the sidewalk and thinking wow, is that a tree on either side of me?? No, it was me, all of me! (Sigh) I went to the gym 6 days a week from the very start, sometimes 7, and even on holidays at times. I have made some very special friendships at the gym and they make exercising all the more fun. I love you girls!!

This website has been the most helpful and biggest part of my success to date!! I could not have had the success I have had without it! I feel lucky to have the great support from friends on here, you know who you are, and I love you all!

I never cared for running, at all, but last year I completed four 5K races and I jogged the whole way! I do it because... I can! When I don't make it to the gym, I will go take a 3 mile walk and jog outside. I look forward to my 5th 5K next month.

As I move forward now, I will work on getting to the mid range of this healthy BMI, and focus on reducing my body fat % and lose more inches. Look out weights, it is on more than ever now!

Oh, and that smaller shadow that I see now on the sidewalk when I am jogging? Yes, it's me, all of me!! :)

I am 5'3" and started at 237 lbs and am 137 lbs today!

54upua.jpg9fqips.jpg
  • DonaldChadDavis
    DonaldChadDavis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great work! I hope you feel as good as you look.
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job. What was your highest BMI? have you had issues with any loose skin?
  • joyummymummy
    joyummymummy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    amazing well done I hope im in ur position in the future and can say ive lost 100lbs! amazing inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!