What do real people eat?

Hi!
Please post if you share your food diary. I would love to get more ideas of mixing maybe 3 ingrediants together to make easy snacks, lunches and dinners. Easy stuff! Prewashed, premade. Like this: I just ate a whole wheat tortilla with honey and sprinkled oatmeal on it. no cooking invovled. Thanks!

Replies

• crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    yogurt and uncooked oatmeal
  • sandiuk
    sandiuk Posts: 11 Member
    I love fat free (or low fat) Greek yoghurt with a squirt of honey and sprinkle of flakes almonds Yummy!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    trader joe tuna in oil + trader joe mirepoix mix + TJ bagged spinach (about a cup chopped) : this makes a delicious and quick tuna salad even better if you can ad salt pepper and little lemon juice
  • Feel free to peruse my diary...
  • jorralee
    jorralee Posts: 74 Member
    Oven baked Chicken breast wrapped in tortilla with a slice of cheese and some onions and greens, Chicken breast with brown rice and veggies, chicken breast sandwich with mustard and chili sauce. These are some of my go to lunch meals I bring almost everywhere I go.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Diary is open. Feel free to go through it. :smile:
  • Keliandra
    Keliandra Posts: 170 Member
    Depends on HOW you are eating. Cocktail rye bread with natural peanut butter and raw berries. Diced chicken breast with tomato sauce, herbs and cheese.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Hi!
    Please post if you share your food diary. I would love to get more ideas of mixing maybe 3 ingrediants together to make easy snacks, lunches and dinners. Easy stuff! Prewashed, premade. Like this: I just ate a whole wheat tortilla with honey and sprinkled oatmeal on it. no cooking invovled. Thanks!

Sorry, I am not real so I don't eat.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Mine's always open!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Soylent Green.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Friendme if you want.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    My meals and snacks are more than 3 ingredients so im out
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Feel free to read mine. Most of what I eat is pretty simple, easy and quick to prepare.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Steak à Cheval
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    I have cut up apples and put them in my oatmeal with a little bit of cinnamon sprinkled on top
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Clif Builder's bars, Atkins and Amy's frozen meals, Special K breakfast sandwiches... milk, peanut butter, ice cream..... chicken breast, steak, veggies..... hmm.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member

Man I can't even count that high.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    My food log is open feel free to browse.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member

Man I can't even count that high.

Not surprised lol
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    mines open. I eat what i want.