• piratesluver
    piratesluver Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    mines open. I eat what i want.

That was easy
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Well, I ate at an all you can eat pizza buffet today-just had to dump the food on my plates (yes, there were multiple ones involved :bigsmile: ).
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    feel free but I'm kinda boring :)

but smoothies are quick if you have a blender and you can add spinach and kale to fruit smoothies and you dont even know its there

I do like to toast my sliced almonds in the oven until they are lightly browned around the edge - store em in a container and when I have yogurt i just throw a couple tablespoons on top
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and you're welcome to it, but I cook a lot so I don't know how helpful it's going to be.

Real people eat food, btw. All different types, depending on the tastes of the "real" person to whom you're referring.
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    This is really simple and sooooo delicious. Shrimp, edamame and bruschetta.
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    bananas and nutella. multigrain waffles, peanut butter and honey. broccoli seasoned with garlic powder and baked. carrots drizzled with honey and baked. tuna salad on a tortilla with avacodo. mmmm...there are lots of easy snacks and meals.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    beef wellington.

1. tenderloin of beef
    2. puff pastry
    3. duxelles

easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    String cheese, yogurt, beef jerky, muscle milk, or fruit.
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Please post if you share your food diary. I would love to get more ideas of mixing maybe 3 ingrediants together to make easy snacks, lunches and dinners. Easy stuff! Prewashed, premade. Like this: I just ate a whole wheat tortilla with honey and sprinkled oatmeal on it. no cooking invovled. Thanks!

Hi! Mine is open. Recently I've been eating a lot of granola bars and belvita breakfast bars because I'm constantly on campus, but usually I like simple things like tofu, rice, cream of wheat, yogurt + granola, fruit, etc.
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I like to eat a lot of protein
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I just ate way too many chocolate chip and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. But besides that....

Also chicken, beef, pork, Quest bars, Trutein, veg, yogurt, eggs. All that sort of stuff. Deliciousness really.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Not sure how many things I eat are three ingredients though. My breakfast is: toast with egg white & cheese. Bread in the toaster. Egg whites and cheese into the microwave for 1.5 minutes. coffee from the keurig while I wait. toast out of toaster, egg whites & cheese onto toast. Dinner tonight had six ingredients, but it was easy: chicken breast strips, canned tomatoes, bell pepper and onion all that baked together at 400 for 25 minutes (until the chicken is done) then eaten with shredded cheese and corn tortillas.
  • Kkangel21
    Kkangel21 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    for breakfast today I tried Breakstone cottage cheese with strawberry sauce. 100 calories and it actually filled me up for quite a while.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. Every day is pretty much the same, cereal for breakfast (or Eggos), chocolate peanut butter protein shake, soup and/or sandwich for lunch. Spaghetti and meatballs or mandarin chicken salad for supper. Ice cream every day for dessert, sometimes with angel cake and fresh strawberries or Poptarts. Lots of Subway too, usually baked potato chips or popcorn as a late night snack.... Life is good.:bigsmile:
  • SugarLou57
    SugarLou57 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Apple and cheese
    nut thin crackers and hummus
    carrots/celery and hummus
    Think Thin bar
    Any fruit
    I keep rice cakes in my desk for times when I just want CRUNCH!
    Mix of nuts, seeds & raisins
    100 calorie bags of Skinny Pop popcorn
  • ATGsquats
    ATGsquats Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Chicken, ground turkey, salmon, bacon, eggs, wheat bread, greek yogurt, fruits, brown rice, potatoes. Yea, pretty boring.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Lately a lot of double protein bread with cookie butter spread on top of it.
  • victoriaalice39
    Options
    Please read mine and feel free to suggest anything further I would benefit from! I am an open book.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    beef wellington.

1. tenderloin of beef
    2. puff pastry
    3. duxelles

easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
    Every season of Hell's Kitchen, I see the contestants preparing this and want to make it myself. But then I see everyone getting yelled at for screwing it up...and I feel too intimidated to try.:laugh:
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Open diary ... Mostly FAGE Classsic and 2%, low fat and 4% small cyrd cottage cheese ... And vodka ... Haha ... My bf and I go out for dinner a lot (between 2 nights a week of pub trivia and attempting to use every coupon in the Kids Stuff coupon boo ... Yeah we're nerds, lol )