What are you here for?

Options

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBearJr
    Options
    hookers and blow

(I can't believe it took this many pages)

That's because that's just implied once you sign up for MFP
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    sorry wolverine was distracted for a while....
    hookers and blow, to collect as many fine women as I can get on my FL to join said parties, and creep as much as possible while being stuck in this place \m/
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I'm here to be tricked into showing off my progress

to meet unattainable and highly sexualised men for naked KIK/snapchat texting

and to attention *kitten* myself out while attaining my dream goal of a shapely cooter.

true story.

I prefer you use the term chubby, not shapely, but I am attainable. ;)
    cooter.jpg
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    OP - we ARE here for the same reason after all!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    oh and here is my gif...

funny-twerk-apartment.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the gifs. And to socialize with other lifters/runners. And occasionally to get called a bully for trying to help someone.

But mostly for the gifs.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Boob pics.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    1. Track my food.
    2. Track my exercise/calorie expenditure.
    3. Seek fitness advice/feedback from more knowledgeable users.
    4. Socialize with friends I've made along the way.
    5. Have fun joking in the forums and feeds.
    6. Show off my progress/attention *kitten* myself for motivation that I'm on the right track.
    7. Creep other people who are doing the same, and craft elaborate fantasies involving them in my imagination.

I'm on Earth to love God and be fruitful, I'm on mfp for reasons 1-4. I unfortunately spend too much time on #5, I don't get much of #6, and #7 is why I don't have a profile pic.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    1. Track my food.
    6. Show off my progress/attention *kitten* myself for motivation that I'm on the right track.
    7. Creep other people who are doing the same, and craft elaborate fantasies involving them in my imagination.

I'm on Earth to love God and be fruitful, I'm on mfp for reasons 1-4. I unfortunately spend too much time on #5, I don't get much of #6, and #7 is why I don't have a profile pic.

I could help you be fruitful.

lIp7bcd_zps4a63acd8.gif

After all did not Jesus Christ say "In my Father's house there are many rooms. If it is not true, would I have said it?"

I'm just saying that the manse of the lord is spacious enough to house all peoples, including lecherous sinners such as myself.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    1. Track my food.

I could help you be fruitful.

lIp7bcd_zps4a63acd8.gif

After all did not Jesus Christ say "In my Father's house there are many rooms. If it is not true, would I have said it?"

I'm just saying that the manse of the lord is spacious enough to house all peoples, including lecherous sinners such as myself.

Uh.....

1. Jesus died for the ungodly. All humanity, so no one can boast about their goodness, because we were all considered fallen an in need of saving.

2. Maybe I need to reconsider my profile pic. Apparently even no picture is too sexy.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    Uh.....

1. Jesus died for the ungodly. All humanity, so no one can boast about their goodness, because we were all considered fallen an in need of saving.

2. Maybe I need to reconsider my profile pic. Apparently even no picture is too sexy.

So what you're telling me with number one is that we're damned if we do and damned if we don't?

Regarding number two, the only thing sexier than a sexier picture is no picture at all. Damned if you do, etc.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I like where this is headed. In for being fruitful!

But not really because I hate kids. But I like the stuff that would in theory make kids if I didnt have a plastic rod pumping hormones into me 24-7. ...I'm talking about sex, kids.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    Fruitful:

Galatians 5:22
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    Fruitful:

Galatians 5:22
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control.

The Holy Bible is a bad source for definitions; it is not intended to be a lexicographic resource in any way.

It's very clear that you take your religious solemnity very seriously and I haven't anything productive to say on the matter. :flowerforyou:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Side note, every time I see the poster above, I can only see the screen name as delicious_*kitten*.

Carry on.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Side note, every time I see the poster above, I can only see the screen name as delicious_*kitten*.

Carry on.

You may be a pervert
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

Carry on.

You may be a pervert

Within the realm of possibility.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    Uh.....

So what you're telling me with number one is that we're damned if we do and damned if we don't?

Regarding number two, the only thing sexier than a sexier picture is no picture at all. Damned if you do, etc.

I'm not going to get into any religious debate with you. All I'm saying is Jesus saves those who believe and follow him. He changes us, because we don't have the power or the will to change ourselves. Any goodness we have is what we receive from God - it is a gift, and not anything we ourselves came up with. As for your second point, no comment.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    to log my food

and post in forms to kill time

also to spread the good news of the power & love of Satan
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    I'm not going to get into any religious debate with you. All I'm saying is Jesus saves those who believe and follow him. He changes us, because we don't have the power or the will to change ourselves. Any goodness we have is what we receive from God - it is a gift, and not anything we ourselves came up with. As for your second point, no comment.

It's very clear that you take your religious solemnity very seriously and I haven't anything productive to say on the matter. :flowerforyou: