You know what I hate more than anything, I hate......

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    they aren't personal attacks. they are "opinions"

i thought opinions were okay.

oh well.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Mean people. You know who you are. :grumble:
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    92.jpg
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I think you should tell us how you really feel!

But, what annoys me is when people don't return their shopping carts and leave them out to hit other's vehicles.

My one and only rant for today!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You know what I hate? The Aristotelian Perversion. To that, I say neigh.

The boards? Meh. There are jerks in real life, too.

People who don't like to hear the truth from multiple people who disagree? They say everyone's mean. That one guy who thinks that knowing a thing or two about nutrition makes him an expert in everything? No, he's not my favorite, but whatever. People who preach about others preaching and call it not preaching? Those guys suck.

Honestly, life's too short to hate. Well, except those Aristotle perverts.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    This thread should end well.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You know what I hate? The Aristotelian Perversion. To that, I say neigh.

The boards? Meh. There are jerks in real life, too.

People who don't like to hear the truth from multiple people who disagree? They say everyone's mean. That one guy who thinks that knowing a thing or two about nutrition makes him an expert in everything? No, he's not my favorite, but whatever. People who preach about others preaching and call it not preaching? Those guys suck.

Honestly, life's too short to hate. Well, except those Aristotle perverts.
    And Nazis!

The OP has not denied that he's a Nazi.
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    prudes. and prunes. and prudes that eat prunes. they're the worst.
    Moles and trolls.
    What?
    Moles and trolls moles and trolls. Work, work, work, work, work. We plan this thing for weeks and all THEY wanna do is study. I'm disgusted, I'm sorry.

LOVE that movie lol
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    OP~So if someone is walking towards a cliff and they don't see it, should we only support them or stop them?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    3 pages in, and the personal attacks keep rolling, good for you! You all feel better, right? That's whats important, I literally sit here laughing out loud. Please, I have a long day at work, keep entertaining me with the way "smart" people can point out someone's personal flaws because, that's cool.

Someone definitely farted on your waffles this morning.

Srsly, c'mere. Let's hug it out. You can cry, I promise I won't stop holding you.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Moles and trolls.
    What?
    Moles and trolls moles and trolls. Work, work, work, work, work. We plan this thing for weeks and all THEY wanna do is study. I'm disgusted, I'm sorry.

LOVE that movie lol

I was waiting for SOMEONE to get it. lol

It jumped into my head when I read that other post. It sounded like a similar rant.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    disgust.gif
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    WtISRbn.gif

W0TfbCV.gif
  • wmstormvet
    Options
    AGREE! I have the worst know-it-all in my office! Sadly though, she doesn't even know how stupid she really is, nor does she know all the mistakes she constantly makes!!
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I for one appreciate the preachy people here...I learned something yesterday from one of the veterans that made me burn the highest amount of calories since I've been on here. We are a community of people with a common goal, sharing and receiving great tips, advice, and encouragement is what we are here for..
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am a big boy, and put on my big boy pants this morning, so I can deal.

are your big boy pants covering that big beaver of yours?

i cant really think of anything i HATE...
    maybe when i get down toward the end of the deodorant stick, and as im swiping the remainder of it pops out and falls on the floor. i find that pretty annoying.

terry-crews-old-spice-o.gif

Pa pa pa pa-pa pa POWERRRR!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    WtISRbn.gif

I miss FOTC :(
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Preachy, preachy people. You know the ones I am talking about. The ones that are experts on every subject. They try to force feed their opinions and beliefs down your throat. The most anoying part of their sermons, if you don't feel the exact same way they do, you are an ignoramous, an idiot, an uneducated dolt. It doesn't matter the subject, whether it is weight loss, child rearing, how to drive, ect., they are a self-appointed authority on the subject, and will justly tell you so, whether you asked or not. AND, if your opinion or belief is different then theirs, they try to publicly shame you for the way you feel and believe.

People have a right to their opinions and their beliefs. If you don't agree, you don't have to comment, keep the snide comments to yourself, don't make the person your talking to feel 2 inches tall by belittling them. My mama always taught me, if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

And even with your Mama's teaching, you felt it necessary to "publicly shame" certain people whom are "preachy" in your opinion. Sounds preachy to me.
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Moles and trolls.
    What?

LOVE that movie lol

I was waiting for SOMEONE to get it. lol

It jumped into my head when I read that other post. It sounded like a similar rant.

Mine, too :)
  • otillie03103
    otillie03103 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    dirty teeth and dirty fingernails. Floss, toothpaste, finger brushes and soap are at the dollar store. No excuse.