oranges a waste of calories?

Options
13»

Replies

• Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Oranges have 70 calories eatch, all they are is sour water basically, same for grapes and other watery fruits, it seems like a waste of calories as eating 3 oranges would be 210 calories, of basically water , why would you waste 210 calories when you could of ate 2 chicken breasts , 2 cans of tuna 1 container cottage cheese, 2 eggs , or something solid that you could bite chew and would fill you up instead of them watery oranges,

You could always eat something different....maybe celery ( that is solid and gives you something to chew on )....or better yet....cauliflower !
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Oranges have 70 calories eatch, all they are is sour water basically
    :huh: I don't know where you're getting your oranges but the delicious fruit I pick from the orange tree in my backyard is sweet, juicy, full of potassium, vitamin C and other good things....and one orange is around 100 cals (when peeled and weighed on my scale). Totally worth it to me, and I gladly eat them all season long, enjoying every juicy bite!

And if you think grapes are the same - I'm really sad for you and the fruit you get. :cry:

Meanwhile - awesome Matrix and Firefly references in here!!! :drinker: